Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
longspeak@bardicperspiration.clubL

longspeak@bardicperspiration.club

@longspeak@bardicperspiration.club
About
Indlæg
5
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Ngl, it would work on me too 😅
    longspeak@bardicperspiration.clubL longspeak@bardicperspiration.club

    @alice Probably me, too.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I hear billionaires are full of the stuff.
    longspeak@bardicperspiration.clubL longspeak@bardicperspiration.club

    @alice Huh. The one I... uh... examined... was bloodless.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • When did you ORIGINALLY join Mastodon and/or the Fediverse?
    longspeak@bardicperspiration.clubL longspeak@bardicperspiration.club

    @catsalad Late 2022, but that wasn't in the poll, so I said 2023.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • A comma!
    longspeak@bardicperspiration.clubL longspeak@bardicperspiration.club

    @jd How do you know that's not what they mean? Huh? HUH?

    😁

    Ikke-kategoriseret oxfordcomma comma

  • if you won’t listen to me, maybe you’ll listen to Lilly Wachowski
    longspeak@bardicperspiration.clubL longspeak@bardicperspiration.club

    @tillybridges I think I posted about this before, but my daughter was the biggest fan as a kid. Knew all the details of the books, could quote them, got mad at the movies for "getting it wrong," played the games, etc.

    The day she found out about Joke Rawlings' bullshit, it all went in the garbage. Never again.

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper