Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
mark@weird.autosM

mark@weird.autos

@mark@weird.autos
About
Indlæg
3
Emner
1
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • I've been working on @ClankerAinter, a moderation bot that detects and auto suspends bot accounts.
    mark@weird.autosM mark@weird.autos

    since this is taking off this is my recent post ai bot wave ip blocks
    172.94.9.60
    131.123.39.93
    34.187.159.200
    116.102.141.215

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I've been working on @ClankerAinter, a moderation bot that detects and auto suspends bot accounts.
    mark@weird.autosM mark@weird.autos

    @ClankerAinter is still in a relatively early phase but I would eventually like to make it so admins can add it as a mod and auto detect bots and get domain and IP blocks as bots are attacking other instances before they even create an account on your instance.

    If any Admins are interested in helping us test it out let me know. I think the intelligence we can gather from dozens of instances can prevent a lot of the problems before they start.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I've been working on @ClankerAinter, a moderation bot that detects and auto suspends bot accounts.
    mark@weird.autosM mark@weird.autos

    I've been working on @ClankerAinter, a moderation bot that detects and auto suspends bot accounts. Of all the things I am doing the single most effective is banning throw away email address domains as well as spammer domains.

    Admins and Mods should block
    dropmail.me, onionmail.com, mail2tor.co, any.pink, 387654.com, javadmin.com, ilands.app

    I would appreciate a boost so more people can see this.

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper