Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
miah@hachyderm.ioM

miah@hachyderm.io

@miah@hachyderm.io
About
Indlæg
4
Emner
1
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • I just lost my job today, so here we go..
    miah@hachyderm.ioM miah@hachyderm.io

    @wbpeckham lower peninsula. Muskegon area. Lots of trees and beach life around here.

    Ikke-kategoriseret getfedihired unix linux

  • I just lost my job today, so here we go..
    miah@hachyderm.ioM miah@hachyderm.io

    @pixelpusher220 I'm nearing 50, started my tech career in '97.

    Ikke-kategoriseret getfedihired unix linux

  • I just lost my job today, so here we go..
    miah@hachyderm.ioM miah@hachyderm.io

    @burningTyger sorry not willing to relocate

    Ikke-kategoriseret getfedihired unix linux

  • I just lost my job today, so here we go..
    miah@hachyderm.ioM miah@hachyderm.io

    I just lost my job today, so here we go..

    I'm a ~30 years career Sysadmin/DevOps/Server Shepard/Graybeard whatever its called now UNIX nerd.

    Looking for work doing UNIX'y stuff. I mostly do automation, and have avoided working with AI and Kubernetes (though I have a bit of k8s experience at two jobs, I just prefer "the old way")

    Chef, Puppet, Cfengine, Ansible, Shell scripts, etc.

    I've built Linux distributions, and automation tools. Having worked at Redhat, TurboLinux, Penguin Computing, Salesforce, and Chef.

    Built and maintained monitoring systems, checks, and lived the on-call life.

    Built and managed CI systems, and Pipelines.

    I've written and maintained software in Ruby, Python, and Shell. I've dabbled in just about every other programming language you'll find on a UNIX system.

    I have spent a lot of time with *BSD, Solaris, IRIX, and Linux, and to a lesser extent HPUX, and AIX.

    If its sysadmin work on a UNIX, I've likely done it.

    Remote only / West Michigan maybe / not willing to relocate

    #getfedihired #unix #linux

    Ikke-kategoriseret getfedihired unix linux
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper