Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
mjg59@nondeterministic.computerM

mjg59@nondeterministic.computer

@mjg59@nondeterministic.computer
About
Indlæg
6
Emner
1
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Man based on the recruiter mails I get it is *astonishing* how many AI companies are looking for someone to secure their bare metal servers a significant period of time after they started selling product on them
    mjg59@nondeterministic.computerM mjg59@nondeterministic.computer

    @Darius "We should not poll at 1KHz when the BMC has told us it can send an IRQ when there's something we should care about" is not a heavy lift

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Man based on the recruiter mails I get it is *astonishing* how many AI companies are looking for someone to secure their bare metal servers a significant period of time after they started selling product on them
    mjg59@nondeterministic.computerM mjg59@nondeterministic.computer

    @mxshift Oh yeah to their credit everyone I've talked to here is absolutely fine with swapping out what the management plane looks like

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Man based on the recruiter mails I get it is *astonishing* how many AI companies are looking for someone to secure their bare metal servers a significant period of time after they started selling product on them
    mjg59@nondeterministic.computerM mjg59@nondeterministic.computer

    @freya Largely in the bay area, shockingly (although actually also a bunch in New York that are aiming for financial markets)

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Man based on the recruiter mails I get it is *astonishing* how many AI companies are looking for someone to secure their bare metal servers a significant period of time after they started selling product on them
    mjg59@nondeterministic.computerM mjg59@nondeterministic.computer

    Seriously this is a market in which you can easily earn over $300k cash and more than $1 million in RSUs that may never be worth anything simply by virtue of understanding anything that happens below the OS, if you have any comprehension of confidential compute those numbers will go up a bunch

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Man based on the recruiter mails I get it is *astonishing* how many AI companies are looking for someone to secure their bare metal servers a significant period of time after they started selling product on them
    mjg59@nondeterministic.computerM mjg59@nondeterministic.computer

    (I have a surprising number of commits to the Linux IPMI code and that shit is apparently catnip to a certain set of recruiters right now)

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Man based on the recruiter mails I get it is *astonishing* how many AI companies are looking for someone to secure their bare metal servers a significant period of time after they started selling product on them
    mjg59@nondeterministic.computerM mjg59@nondeterministic.computer

    Man based on the recruiter mails I get it is *astonishing* how many AI companies are looking for someone to secure their bare metal servers a significant period of time after they started selling product on them

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper