Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
narrowboat_lunabetty@wandering.shopN

narrowboat_lunabetty@wandering.shop

@narrowboat_lunabetty@wandering.shop
About
Indlæg
1
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
    narrowboat_lunabetty@wandering.shopN narrowboat_lunabetty@wandering.shop

    @Artists_Ali As far as I know I am not ADHD. There is no way I need more thoughts either. I talk to myself both out loud and in my head near enough constantly. Unless I am listening to music or meditating I have not a moments peace.

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper