Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
niclake@mastodon.socialN

niclake@mastodon.social

@niclake@mastodon.social
About
Indlæg
4
Emner
1
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • You’re purchasing a lightweight, for-fun app.
    niclake@mastodon.socialN niclake@mastodon.social

    @mitten Wow the *super* old school way. I honestly don’t hate that, but I worry about fragmenting the user base + how the App Store would deal with that (this hypothetical is for an iOS app), but I may have to investigate.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • You’re purchasing a lightweight, for-fun app.
    niclake@mastodon.socialN niclake@mastodon.social

    @hamatti I’m 100% with you. As a dev, I can see how recurring revenue can be motivating and helpful. As an individual, I love the idea of actually owning what I use. And if anything, I err towards yearly subscriptions, because it’s the perfect balance of those to me.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • You’re purchasing a lightweight, for-fun app.
    niclake@mastodon.socialN niclake@mastodon.social

    @starling I may not enjoy the answer, but I definitely want to hear it! 🙂

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • You’re purchasing a lightweight, for-fun app.
    niclake@mastodon.socialN niclake@mastodon.social

    You’re purchasing a lightweight, for-fun app. Maybe you like the developer cause they’re handsome and funny, idk. What tier(s) would you be all in for?

    $$ amounts are flexible - mostly just X, X/2, and X/20. I’m just coming up with numbers so nobody has to do math.

    Please boost this - us baby indie devs need guidance!

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper