Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
nusquam_tuta_fides@mastodon.com.plN

nusquam_tuta_fides@mastodon.com.pl

@nusquam_tuta_fides@mastodon.com.pl
About
Indlæg
2
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Here's the latest AI slop creator ripping off my content.
    nusquam_tuta_fides@mastodon.com.plN nusquam_tuta_fides@mastodon.com.pl

    @beeoproblem @notjustbikes Yes, I know 🙂 I just saw the screenshot and that's what came to my mind first.

    I don't want to start the rant at AI yet another time, as I'll be most likely preaching to the converted here 🙂 There is no "intelligence" in AI whatsoever, only advanced statistics and datasets that were fed as an input. And, most of all, people who are behind it and who don't give a flying f**k about laws and respect to others' work.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Here's the latest AI slop creator ripping off my content.
    nusquam_tuta_fides@mastodon.com.plN nusquam_tuta_fides@mastodon.com.pl

    @notjustbikes "A modern train... but it still stops like a bus"
    Someone just discovered that trams exist?

    I'm sorry that you have been robbed of your intellectual property. It may seem like an unfair battle, but we can't just go past and let such situations become the norm. Fingers crossed for your success!

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper