Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
oblomov@snowfan.itO

oblomov@snowfan.it

@oblomov@snowfan.it
About
Indlæg
6
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • I read the first sentence and thought it was some sort of horrifying fermentation accident where it filled his kitchen and smothered him or something, like those pictures you see of dough bursting out of bins
    oblomov@snowfan.itO oblomov@snowfan.it

    @afewbugs ah, I see you are familiar with the accident my father had when trying to make sparkling wine.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • It's well known that an infinite number of monkeys will eventually produce the works of Shakespeare.
    oblomov@snowfan.itO oblomov@snowfan.it

    @doephin @mcc not even minimum bound though. Following @itohsnap D20 comparison, if I rolled a 20 on the 5th roll, that wouldn't tell me that the minimum bounds on the number of rolls to get a 20 is 5.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I had a meeting today that taught me that the SpaceX launch site in Louisiana is an even worse idea than I could have even imagined.
    oblomov@snowfan.itO oblomov@snowfan.it

    @Poslovitch @sundogplanets dual-use rocket launcher and hole borer

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Fabrice Bellard
    oblomov@snowfan.itO oblomov@snowfan.it

    @lbloch I had no idea he was behind so much stuff!

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Headline Writer Hit By Subject-Object Confusion, Unable to Tell Who is Responsible for Layoffs and Who They Happened To.
    oblomov@snowfan.itO oblomov@snowfan.it

    @maxleibman layoffs falling from the sky like meteors or Starllink satellites

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • OK!
    oblomov@snowfan.itO oblomov@snowfan.it

    @jonny a lot of nerds are going to get hooked on this and then complain when the rules get tightened.

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper