Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
originalworlds@social.vivaldi.netO

originalworlds@social.vivaldi.net

@originalworlds@social.vivaldi.net
About
Indlæg
4
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • I don't own a gun.
    originalworlds@social.vivaldi.netO originalworlds@social.vivaldi.net

    @xinit @randahl

    Take it up with the FBI.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I don't own a gun.
    originalworlds@social.vivaldi.netO originalworlds@social.vivaldi.net

    @worik @randahl

    I've already shared them.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I don't own a gun.
    originalworlds@social.vivaldi.netO originalworlds@social.vivaldi.net

    @worik @randahl

    Never believe anything that anybody says at just face value. If you're truly curious on the subject, just do a simple internet search to find out the US cities that have the highest gun violence. Then look at its government and it's racial statistics.

    Here's a fun fact for you. When you hear the term mass shooting which has been used a lot in the media in recent years, you typically think of dozens or possibly even hundreds of people dead. But did you know that a mass shooting is defined as a shooting in which as few as three people were shot and injured? On a given holiday weekend in Chicago, several mass shootings happen with regularity.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I don't own a gun.
    originalworlds@social.vivaldi.netO originalworlds@social.vivaldi.net

    @randahl I don't know if you care about facts, but if you removed the top 5-6 cities in which gun violence occurs in the US (cities which are Democrat/left leaning and the victims and instigators of gun violence come from a decidedly singular demographic), then the US is pretty darn safe despite the number of guns in circulation.

    It ultimately comes down to culture and has absolutely nothing to do with the issue of guns. Look at Switzerland, which allowed its veterans to take home their military issued rifles. Dare I say they have very few issues of gun violence.

    The great thing is that freedom allows you to have the choice of NOT owning a gun. But you should never tell another people what they should or shouldn't be allowed to have.

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper