Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
peace@mstdn.caP

peace@mstdn.ca

@peace@mstdn.ca
About
Indlæg
5
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • You could be like Ed Zitron and question financial assumptions implied by the actions of big players in AI.
    peace@mstdn.caP peace@mstdn.ca

    @futurebird

    I’ve always liked that phrase “flim flam man” I may have to start sportin that phrase again.

    😃

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • There is an attempt to make people feel like being critical of using LLMs is not "hip and with it" Only old people who don't understand technology are unimpressed.
    peace@mstdn.caP peace@mstdn.ca

    @futurebird

    Interesting topic. I am not old and I am not young .. depending on who you ask. I overall enjoy technology. I do want to share another time the government stepped in and told peeps what to do with tech, but it took a while to get it right.

    I am speaking about Broadcast HD Television Stations. Back before they even arrived in stores ( HD TVS) the gov made way for the technology by essentially taking the top 20 markets in the country and had them install HD towers !
    Pretty expensive and cool but just one thing, NO HD TVS in the stores for people to buy. NO Joke. I was a broadcast engineer at the time …that’s how I know 😉

    Anyway several several years later the TV’s arrived (expensive in the beginning of course) but now dirt cheap.
    This LLM stuff and Ai which is nonsense to me has got it all wrong in my opinion.
    Releasing stealing software on the public is not cool !!
    Look at the HD example … it was slower but much smarter.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I'm kind of obsessed with this old puzzle.
    peace@mstdn.caP peace@mstdn.ca

    @futurebird

    What is so hard ? 🌹

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I needed a goat-apple-opera break from grant-writing and I bet you do too.
    peace@mstdn.caP peace@mstdn.ca

    @sundogplanets

    😂

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Sixty years ago today, the starship Enterprise launched and with it, a vision of the future where humanity had moved beyond its divisions.
    peace@mstdn.caP peace@mstdn.ca

    @georgetakei

    He survived Landru to bring you this story !

    💫🕊

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper