Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
postmarketos@social.treehouse.systemsP

postmarketos@social.treehouse.systems

@postmarketos@social.treehouse.systems
About
Indlæg
6
Emner
1
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Less than one day until the conference starts!!
    postmarketos@social.treehouse.systemsP postmarketos@social.treehouse.systems

    Can you daily-drive postmarketOS? by @allpurposemat

    "This talk will cover the positives and negatives of fully committing to running Linux in my pocket for the past year. Notably, I'll recount:

    • following the development process of audio on the Fairphone 5, from a user's point of view
    • traveling with pmOS
    • notes UI-hopping between GNOME, Phosh, and KDE
    • various fun tidbits (and scares) throughout

    I'll then finish by going over a couple small projects/fixes I dabbled in, showing how you can easily contribute anywhere in the ecosystem where you see an improvement.

    And, of course, most importantly... will I go back to Android? (no!!)"

    Ikke-kategoriseret postmarketosand

  • Less than one day until the conference starts!!
    postmarketos@social.treehouse.systemsP postmarketos@social.treehouse.systems

    Corroding Alpine: Performant APKBUILD-capable tooling by @ptrc

    "Long-time Alpine developer, first-time presenter.

    Hi! I'm Patrycja [/paˈtrɘ.t͡sja/], DevOps engineer by day, FOSS enthusiast by night. I maintain ~400 packages in Alpine – notably, most of Mozware – as well as review MRs and handle silly issues. I've also been rather fascinated by making things work on Alpine/musl, like Spotify, Firefox, or Servo, trying to upstream fixes whenever possible.

    Besides that, I'm really keen on useful tooling – if you're like me in that regard, stay tuned for my Sunday talk <3"

    Ikke-kategoriseret postmarketosand

  • Less than one day until the conference starts!!
    postmarketos@social.treehouse.systemsP postmarketos@social.treehouse.systems

    Virtual Reality on PostmarketOS by @HaeckseAlexandra

    "I am a long time PC Virtual Reality user (Valve Index) and avoid the Meta Quest and other Android devices. When the Steam Frame was announced, I asked my self will it run postmarketOS or another distro?

    I had a look a https://wiki.postmarketos.org/wiki/Category:Headset and found out that none of the devices fits my use case. So I started building my own one, based on HadesVR.

    Since I know that my OnePlus 6 is alreay supported by both Godot Native Mobile VR and postmarketOS, I think that is a good startingpoint. My next plan is to get Godot Engine running on a postmarketOS phone, once that works start porting Monado. For 6DoF Tracking, I will be using libsurvive (an Open Source Lighthouse Tracking library) with a Vive Tracker.

    My future plans include testing VR on more postmarketOS devices, as well as porting games including Overte and the Luanti OpenXR branch. I will also build my own libsurvive compatible trackers using an IMU, an RP2040 and TS4231 sensors. Wireless trackers will use the Nordic Semiconductor nRF52840, which is also used by Smol Slime Trackers and the Crazyradio 2.0."

    Ikke-kategoriseret postmarketosand

  • Less than one day until the conference starts!!
    postmarketos@social.treehouse.systemsP postmarketos@social.treehouse.systems

    GNOME Mobile: Still Conquering the Form Factor by @camelCaseNick

    "All around the stack things improve, but what are the challenges in GNOME, and most importantly the shell? What is the current state? How did we get here? What are the changes we need to land? How will we achieve converging with upstream? Is there a way for you to get involved? Markus raises interesting questions and pretends to have answers."

    #gnome #gnomemobile

    Ikke-kategoriseret postmarketosand

  • Less than one day until the conference starts!!
    postmarketos@social.treehouse.systemsP postmarketos@social.treehouse.systems

    Porting Alpine Linux to new architectures by @aelin

    "In this presentation, I'll explain what the process of porting Alpine Linux to a new architecture looks like. Porting Alpine Linux to a new architecture is very straightforward, but porting it to completion, including the community repo, is no simple feat. Cross compilation, bootstrapping and weird test cases will get in your way, but there are neat tricks and tools to help you along the way."

    Ikke-kategoriseret postmarketosand

  • Less than one day until the conference starts!!
    postmarketos@social.treehouse.systemsP postmarketos@social.treehouse.systems

    Less than one day until the conference starts!!

    Here are another five teasers for the #postmarketOSandAlpineLinuxConference2026. And yes, that is the official hashtag now. It's great, right? 😁

    Ikke-kategoriseret postmarketosand
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper