@LappenjammerDieZweite You’re right we probably need a lot more research in this area.
rtw@mastodon.sdf.org
@rtw@mastodon.sdf.org
Indlæg
-
Fun story: When I was traveling home I wore my "Watch Herzog" t-shirt for travel day. -
Fun story: When I was traveling home I wore my "Watch Herzog" t-shirt for travel day.@UkeleleEric @Cal I did NOT know this, but this is now my favorite thing i’ve learned. Maybe ever.
-
Fun story: When I was traveling home I wore my "Watch Herzog" t-shirt for travel day. -
Fun story: When I was traveling home I wore my "Watch Herzog" t-shirt for travel day.@jake4480 Yeah those are on my wishlist. I want one.
-
Fun story: When I was traveling home I wore my "Watch Herzog" t-shirt for travel day.Fun story: When I was traveling home I wore my "Watch Herzog" t-shirt for travel day. It's got a giant picture of Werner's face on it.
This fucked up every single facial recognition program both the Mexican and US passport control areas to the point that agents for both countries had to pull me aside and verify my identity the old fashioned way.
So t-shirts with big faces on them don't work well with AI Facial recognition systems. Figured that would be interesting information around here.