@trib would love to see screenshots of what I referenced above: viral lists of how men can stop rape culture, written and shared by men. I see a few isolated posts on bluesky, nothing on mastodon, mostly crickets
seachanger@alaskan.social
@seachanger@alaskan.social
Indlæg
-
a pretty predictable pattern after a high profile rape case is women post about it but men dont really -
a pretty predictable pattern after a high profile rape case is women post about it but men dont really@trib cuz I see plenty of men condemning these assholes but not really any acknowledging what regular men need to do to change the culture that breeds these incidents
-
a pretty predictable pattern after a high profile rape case is women post about it but men dont really@trib oh are they challenging other men to stop rape culture and creating organizing groups to teach them how?
-
a pretty predictable pattern after a high profile rape case is women post about it but men dont reallya pretty predictable pattern after a high profile rape case is women post about it but men dont really
viral lists of ways men can end rape culture? men don’t bother to write these or share the ones that women write
I was surprised about this during me too, I am no longer surprised