@quantumsys you'd really have to try to make me actively say you're my enemy. i hate a surprisingly little subset of entities
shebang@chaos.social
@shebang@chaos.social
Indlæg
-
Okay, if you have a "zero click RCE" in Omarchy, sure ruining the computers of those who use it is funny, but I have a few suggestions to force everyone *out* of Omarchy: -
Okay, if you have a "zero click RCE" in Omarchy, sure ruining the computers of those who use it is funny, but I have a few suggestions to force everyone *out* of Omarchy:@kuriko Such good ideas holy shit
-
Okay, if you have a "zero click RCE" in Omarchy, sure ruining the computers of those who use it is funny, but I have a few suggestions to force everyone *out* of Omarchy:- ramp up and down fan speed at random
- every random boot, the gpu isn't accounted for
- brick the sudoers file for a single boot
- shutdown the screen, pc speaker plays the lenovo failed POST diagnostic beeps, shutdown the computer entirely -
Okay, if you have a "zero click RCE" in Omarchy, sure ruining the computers of those who use it is funny, but I have a few suggestions to force everyone *out* of Omarchy:Okay, if you have a "zero click RCE" in Omarchy, sure ruining the computers of those who use it is funny, but I have a few suggestions to force everyone *out* of Omarchy:
- Kernel panic the computer after 5 minutes of opening any browser
- make SSH client not work at all unpredictably
- lag the computer intensely by slamming the CPU whenever a code editor is opened. or vim.
- brick Steam by appending LD_LIBRARY_LOAD towards an empty folder any time the binary is launched