Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
softproof@mastodon.socialS

softproof@mastodon.social

@softproof@mastodon.social
About
Indlæg
5
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Owners mourn spoiled food after firmware update bricks Samsung smart fridges
    softproof@mastodon.socialS softproof@mastodon.social

    @arstechnica Shuddering to think how many out there still believe WiFi-enabled fridges are a cool idea.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • When we invest in walking, wheeling and cycling infrastructure we transform communities.
    softproof@mastodon.socialS softproof@mastodon.social

    @ScottishGreens And more cycle paths would make this a far more transformative experience still.

    Some cyclists may even be happy to chip in if needed.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I don’t want a new phone.
    softproof@mastodon.socialS softproof@mastodon.social

    @akareilly I'd go one step further still: I want no new phone, and no updates either.

    95% of updates are utterly useless to users, but lucrative to their makers (who therefore do all they can to make them appear useful, and mandatory).

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Between the last German elections and the impact of the Trump policies, I don't know how to write about things happening without sounding absolutely despairing on this world.
    softproof@mastodon.socialS softproof@mastodon.social

    @vicgrinberg It's true - arguing with democracy can feel futile at times. And who knows, maybe that's its point.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I think the most important takeaway from Burning Man's decades-long experiment in temporary community is that it all goes to hell as soon as the billionaires show up
    softproof@mastodon.socialS softproof@mastodon.social

    @michelestrider Intrinsically true. But I'd track back further still: hell goes active the second we believe that fake kindness deserves our financial support.
    Denominations simply become arbitrary after that.

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper