Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
starsinourfeathers@mastodon.socialS

starsinourfeathers@mastodon.social

@starsinourfeathers@mastodon.social
About
Indlæg
7
Emner
2
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Needle felted cat on cotton!
    starsinourfeathers@mastodon.socialS starsinourfeathers@mastodon.social

    @inarticulatequilter Thank you so much! I really enjoyed puzzling together the colours and patterns - will definitely explore more of this! 💖

    Ikke-kategoriseret needlefelting paintingwithwoo cats art artist

  • Needle felted cat on cotton!
    starsinourfeathers@mastodon.socialS starsinourfeathers@mastodon.social

    Needle felted cat on cotton! My inspiration for this design was a paper collaged cat I’d seen and tucked away in my “felting ideas” file. It was fun translating the concept of collage to a wool painting. Also, I love this square hoop that I used for framing.

    #needlefelting #paintingwithwool #cats #art #artist

    Ikke-kategoriseret needlefelting paintingwithwoo cats art artist

  • Completed the autumn leaves design!
    starsinourfeathers@mastodon.socialS starsinourfeathers@mastodon.social

    @sibylle thanks so much, Sibylle - there’s something so pleasing to the brain about this kind of shape and colour arrangement. I hope you’ll share photos of your translation! 💖

    Ikke-kategoriseret needlefelting woolfelting fibrearts art artist

  • Completed the autumn leaves design!
    starsinourfeathers@mastodon.socialS starsinourfeathers@mastodon.social

    @sibylle I’m right with you! More ideas than I can possibly bring to life. I used a stencil to trace the design for this one. Took much longer to complete than I was expecting. It was all the colour blending that took the time. I really like the final result though!

    Ikke-kategoriseret needlefelting woolfelting fibrearts art artist

  • Completed the autumn leaves design!
    starsinourfeathers@mastodon.socialS starsinourfeathers@mastodon.social

    @cynblogger thanks very much! 💖

    Ikke-kategoriseret needlefelting woolfelting fibrearts art artist

  • Completed the autumn leaves design!
    starsinourfeathers@mastodon.socialS starsinourfeathers@mastodon.social

    @sibylle thank you! And yes, that is exactly what I did! 😊

    Ikke-kategoriseret needlefelting woolfelting fibrearts art artist

  • Completed the autumn leaves design!
    starsinourfeathers@mastodon.socialS starsinourfeathers@mastodon.social

    Completed the autumn leaves design!

    #needlefelting #woolfelting #fibrearts #art #artist

    Ikke-kategoriseret needlefelting woolfelting fibrearts art artist
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper