@catsalad gotta be honest leaving out 2022 specifically is pretty hilarious
staticr@guild.pmdcollab.org
@staticr@guild.pmdcollab.org
Indlæg
-
When did you ORIGINALLY join Mastodon and/or the Fediverse? -
KDE Conf just wants to *talk* about going full A slop desktop@davidgerard I absolutely do not under any circumstance want my precious write cycles of my overpriced SSD wasted on an oversized slop machine that struggles at completing simple tasks while maxing out my power bill
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.@renardboy @Artists_Ali honestly the difficult thing isn't coming up with ideas it's figuring out how to make them work, and then actually executing on it.
In the right context literally any idea can work well.
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.