Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
theorytoe@ak.kyaruc.moeT

theorytoe@ak.kyaruc.moe

@theorytoe@ak.kyaruc.moe
About
Indlæg
4
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • All this self-host techie discourse sounds, to me, a bit like a self-sufficiency dystopia.
    theorytoe@ak.kyaruc.moeT theorytoe@ak.kyaruc.moe
    @7666 @mia @annasdtc
    fair

    this ""deployment"" is an amalgamation of learning how things work and poor choices on top of somewhat relatively better decisions. its still jank as hell though
    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • All this self-host techie discourse sounds, to me, a bit like a self-sufficiency dystopia.
    theorytoe@ak.kyaruc.moeT theorytoe@ak.kyaruc.moe
    @7666 @mia @annasdtc
    damn mr server santa claus over here

    I really dont run anything at a scale where proxmox is even a consideration in my mind (although maybe I should be using it...)
    but I probably wont mess with my hardware till I move somwhere more semi-permanent than where I am now
    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • All this self-host techie discourse sounds, to me, a bit like a self-sufficiency dystopia.
    theorytoe@ak.kyaruc.moeT theorytoe@ak.kyaruc.moe
    @7666 @mia @annasdtc
    OH ok yeah ive heard of that before then

    I looked into that some time (years) ago but damn some of the rates are insane (I also do not have the money for actual server hardware anyway)
    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • All this self-host techie discourse sounds, to me, a bit like a self-sufficiency dystopia.
    theorytoe@ak.kyaruc.moeT theorytoe@ak.kyaruc.moe
    @7666 @mia @annasdtc
    >colo
    I have never heard of this term before
    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper