Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
tildalwave@infosec.exchangeT

tildalwave@infosec.exchange

@tildalwave@infosec.exchange
About
Indlæg
2
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • As a response to your prompt, the LLM gives you the words that are statistically most likely in the order that is statistically most likely, given its training texts.
    tildalwave@infosec.exchangeT tildalwave@infosec.exchange

    @mrundkvist Individualize? Personalize? You know, things no LLM can do. Like, if I repeatedly ask LLM if we're there yet, it will reliably respond with the same answer no matter how many times I ask it until I spend all my tokens. If I try that with a real person, they might first respond politely, be a bit annoyed in their second reply, and smack me in the face when I lost their patience.

    Ikke-kategoriseret llm aibubble

  • As a response to your prompt, the LLM gives you the words that are statistically most likely in the order that is statistically most likely, given its training texts.
    tildalwave@infosec.exchangeT tildalwave@infosec.exchange

    @mrundkvist Wait, are you saying LLM-based AI, or SI as it's now being rebranded, is actually SLOW (Statistical Likelihood of Words)?

    Ikke-kategoriseret llm aibubble
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper