Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
timcurry@zirk.usT

timcurry@zirk.us

@timcurry@zirk.us
About
Indlæg
2
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • I re-read this - written by Dorothy Thompson in 1941 - every so often, and it holds astonishingly true: Who Goes Nazi?
    timcurry@zirk.usT timcurry@zirk.us

    @mothninja A former boss of mine German by birth, was reflecting about his youth and growing up during WWII and said, "You know, I would have been a good Nazi." I imagine many of his generation played a version of Who Goes Nazi. It was chilling.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • I heard that the server #theForkiverse may shut down soon.
    timcurry@zirk.usT timcurry@zirk.us

    @_elena @jonassmith @smk indeed I'm grateful to #theforkiverse for bringing me back to Mastodon after a failed first try. I had given up on social media previously yet very much crave the potential for connection it still holds. And I'm very grateful to anyone who helps to nuture that potential on to fruition.

    Ikke-kategoriseret theforkiverse forkiverse
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper