Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
tomhicks713@universeodon.comT

tomhicks713@universeodon.com

@tomhicks713@universeodon.com
About
Indlæg
3
Emner
1
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Before I abandon all responsibility and watch football for the rest of the night, a question for the Mastodon veterans:I’m brand new here.
    tomhicks713@universeodon.comT tomhicks713@universeodon.com

    @teledyn @FediTips now, that's funny!

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Before I abandon all responsibility and watch football for the rest of the night, a question for the Mastodon veterans:I’m brand new here.
    tomhicks713@universeodon.comT tomhicks713@universeodon.com

    @teledyn @FediTips Thank you

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Before I abandon all responsibility and watch football for the rest of the night, a question for the Mastodon veterans:I’m brand new here.
    tomhicks713@universeodon.comT tomhicks713@universeodon.com

    Before I abandon all responsibility and watch football for the rest of the night, a question for the Mastodon veterans:
    I’m brand new here. Who or what should I be following?

    Writers, independent journalists, music people, classic TV nuts, movie obsessives, sports folks, interesting weirdos. I’m open.

    Point me toward your favorite corner of Mastodon.

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper