Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
tyil@fedi.tyil.nlT

tyil@fedi.tyil.nl

@tyil@fedi.tyil.nl
About
Indlæg
3
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Do Meta employees even like their own Meta glasses?
    tyil@fedi.tyil.nlT tyil@fedi.tyil.nl
    @si2mev@mastodon.social @grayrattus@mastodon.social @MichelPatrice@jasette.facil.services I didn't come up with the number, I don't know how much mortgages are over there right now. But I do know from first-hand experience you can get a way lower mortgage right outside Amsterdam, and you can halve it by moving even further.
    But every job is a choice
    Correct, and with every choice there can be consequences. If you're in the army, and it turns out the army is shooting children for fun, for instance, you can expect some people to dislike this. This may result in you getting questions about the situation. You can cry "I didn't know" or "I'm just doing my job", or you can be an adult.
    Or, maybe, they just dont care.
    They just don't care about others specifically. This is what I argued earlier in the thread, as it seems most likely.
    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Do Meta employees even like their own Meta glasses?
    tyil@fedi.tyil.nlT tyil@fedi.tyil.nl
    @grayrattus@mastodon.social @MichelPatrice@jasette.facil.services And of course living outside Amsterdam is not a life worth living.
    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Do Meta employees even like their own Meta glasses?
    tyil@fedi.tyil.nlT tyil@fedi.tyil.nl
    @MichelPatrice@jasette.facil.services @grayrattus@mastodon.social
    I understand that we should understand that this is only a job, that this might be the only job available and so on
    There's quite a few jobs in the Netherlands right now. Even in tech. But there are indeed very little jobs that make that kind of money, and that is what they're really interested in. They could still live a very good life making a lot less money and having some moral values, if they actually cared.
    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper