Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
wilkuu@hachyderm.ioW

wilkuu@hachyderm.io

@wilkuu@hachyderm.io
About
Indlæg
3
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • Generative AI is a Faustian bargain.
    wilkuu@hachyderm.ioW wilkuu@hachyderm.io

    @wraptile @benlockwood

    I feel like I am underestimating how repetitive the codebases you work on are.

    But personally, I get enough novel problems in programming where there is little repetition and I get to learn new patterns.

    I am quite young so I might have not reached the ceiling you might be encountering.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Generative AI is a Faustian bargain.
    wilkuu@hachyderm.ioW wilkuu@hachyderm.io

    @wraptile @benlockwood

    A part of getting better at programming is learning how to get more done with less code. Using AI removes the incentive to learn how to create this leverage.

    I agree that typing less is a benefit.
    But most people learned math by doing basic addition and multiplication a bunch, it works the same with programming.

    Ikke-kategoriseret

  • Generative AI is a Faustian bargain.
    wilkuu@hachyderm.ioW wilkuu@hachyderm.io

    @wraptile @benlockwood

    Well, getting over the finish line does not make you a better bike rider, it's the actions between the start and finish that refine the skill. AI would be like doing a race on an e-bike.

    When it comes to the term "shipping", I do not really understand it.
    I wonder where does it the coding end and shipping starts.
    Pressing submit is not a skill, after all.

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper