Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
yodaladywhooo@mastodon.socialY

yodaladywhooo@mastodon.social

@yodaladywhooo@mastodon.social
About
Indlæg
2
Emner
0
Fremhævelser
0
Grupper
0
Følgere
0
Følger
0

Vis Original

Indlæg

Seneste Bedste Controversial

  • 3 years ago I had to wear a heart monitor for a bit.
    yodaladywhooo@mastodon.socialY yodaladywhooo@mastodon.social

    @chumblyface
    You have!

    Ikke-kategoriseret throwbackthursd

  • A short film from France explores what might happen if all immigrants were to follow the advice of the ‘angry old white man’ and return to where they came from.
    yodaladywhooo@mastodon.socialY yodaladywhooo@mastodon.social

    @Emathion
    To those decrying the AI-generated video. I also dislike AI. On the other hand, I assume most videos are not fact. Most are fiction. A message can be honestly portrayed and still be fiction. I know the difference.

    Ikke-kategoriseret
  • Log ind

  • Login or register to search.
Powered by NodeBB Contributors
Graciously hosted by data.coop
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper