Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. The new Bernadette Banner video made me want to try LARP at some point.

The new Bernadette Banner video made me want to try LARP at some point.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
larpvegancovidisnotover
3 Indlæg 3 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • F This user is from outside of this forum
    F This user is from outside of this forum
    fnessa@social.data.coop
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #1

    The new Bernadette Banner video made me want to try LARP at some point. Just need to:
    1. Find money (lol, lmao even)
    2. Find time (lol, lmao even)
    3. Find a LARP where others don't try to infect me and wear a mask (lol, lmao even), or at least I can wear a mask.
    4. Find a LARP where I don't have to watch others wear skin of dead animals and eat corpses (lol, lmao even), or I at least can get vegan food for myself.

    Maybe I should look for a different hobby...
    #LARP #Vegan #CovidIsNotOver

    bartimaeus@mastodon.pnpde.socialB pelle@veganism.socialP 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • F fnessa@social.data.coop

      The new Bernadette Banner video made me want to try LARP at some point. Just need to:
      1. Find money (lol, lmao even)
      2. Find time (lol, lmao even)
      3. Find a LARP where others don't try to infect me and wear a mask (lol, lmao even), or at least I can wear a mask.
      4. Find a LARP where I don't have to watch others wear skin of dead animals and eat corpses (lol, lmao even), or I at least can get vegan food for myself.

      Maybe I should look for a different hobby...
      #LARP #Vegan #CovidIsNotOver

      bartimaeus@mastodon.pnpde.socialB This user is from outside of this forum
      bartimaeus@mastodon.pnpde.socialB This user is from outside of this forum
      bartimaeus@mastodon.pnpde.social
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #2

      @fnessa If you are not fixed on big LARPs you could look in to Nordic and Mini LARP Szene. Small groups, no costumes or just little placeholders. I only know the people in Berlin but, asking to mask for a game night would be a no brainer.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • F fnessa@social.data.coop

        The new Bernadette Banner video made me want to try LARP at some point. Just need to:
        1. Find money (lol, lmao even)
        2. Find time (lol, lmao even)
        3. Find a LARP where others don't try to infect me and wear a mask (lol, lmao even), or at least I can wear a mask.
        4. Find a LARP where I don't have to watch others wear skin of dead animals and eat corpses (lol, lmao even), or I at least can get vegan food for myself.

        Maybe I should look for a different hobby...
        #LARP #Vegan #CovidIsNotOver

        pelle@veganism.socialP This user is from outside of this forum
        pelle@veganism.socialP This user is from outside of this forum
        pelle@veganism.social
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #3

        @fnessa
        i know of some vegas on fyn who go LARPing. i'd be shocked if they were skin. not sure about masking, but is that a big issue if outdoors? or maybe there is a lot of spit and yelling during LARP, i don't know.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        Svar
        • Svar som emne
        Login for at svare
        • Ældste til nyeste
        • Nyeste til ældste
        • Most Votes


        • Log ind

        • Login or register to search.
        Powered by NodeBB Contributors
        Graciously hosted by data.coop
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Hjem
        • Seneste
        • Etiketter
        • Populære
        • Verden
        • Bruger
        • Grupper