I have reached a point where anything to do with privacy or security feels awful on any device, but I can also tell that my internal "this feels unsafe" hierarchy is Mac = Bad, Phone = Worse & Windows PC = Nightmare fuel...
Ikke-kategoriseret
2
Indlæg
2
Posters
0
Visninger
-
I have reached a point where anything to do with privacy or security feels awful on any device, but I can also tell that my internal "this feels unsafe" hierarchy is Mac = Bad, Phone = Worse & Windows PC = Nightmare fuel...
-
I have reached a point where anything to do with privacy or security feels awful on any device, but I can also tell that my internal "this feels unsafe" hierarchy is Mac = Bad, Phone = Worse & Windows PC = Nightmare fuel...
@jwcph Reminds me that on "consumer-Windows", Microsoft found it totally okay to run everything in "Administrator" mode up until Windows XP Service Pack 2 :blobgrin: