Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. I am in an actual office today.

I am in an actual office today.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
13 Indlæg 8 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • twoclownseating@beige.partyT twoclownseating@beige.party

    I am in an actual office today. There are people here, in 3D. I don't like it.

    On the plus side I might get to see the scuba diver cleaning the massive fish tank in the buildings reception as he comes in on Wednesday.

    (This is not a joke, there's a fucking massive fish tank. At Christmas the diver wears a Santa scuba suit. Again, not joking)

    jackthecat@mastodon.scotJ This user is from outside of this forum
    jackthecat@mastodon.scotJ This user is from outside of this forum
    jackthecat@mastodon.scot
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #2

    @TwoClownsEating Have you recently taken mushrooms? Not an accusation. Just concerned. 😁

    psychonaut@mastodon.onlineP twoclownseating@beige.partyT 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • twoclownseating@beige.partyT twoclownseating@beige.party

      I am in an actual office today. There are people here, in 3D. I don't like it.

      On the plus side I might get to see the scuba diver cleaning the massive fish tank in the buildings reception as he comes in on Wednesday.

      (This is not a joke, there's a fucking massive fish tank. At Christmas the diver wears a Santa scuba suit. Again, not joking)

      shelly@beige.partyS This user is from outside of this forum
      shelly@beige.partyS This user is from outside of this forum
      shelly@beige.party
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #3

      @TwoClownsEating that sounds like a fantasy place lol 😃

      twoclownseating@beige.partyT 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • twoclownseating@beige.partyT twoclownseating@beige.party

        I am in an actual office today. There are people here, in 3D. I don't like it.

        On the plus side I might get to see the scuba diver cleaning the massive fish tank in the buildings reception as he comes in on Wednesday.

        (This is not a joke, there's a fucking massive fish tank. At Christmas the diver wears a Santa scuba suit. Again, not joking)

        chrismcobble@mstdn.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
        chrismcobble@mstdn.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
        chrismcobble@mstdn.social
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #4

        @TwoClownsEating

        That is some very interesting silver lining to having to deal with people. Might be worth the tradeoff in small amounts, occasionally.

        I do think you might owe us a picture now though 😄

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • jackthecat@mastodon.scotJ jackthecat@mastodon.scot

          @TwoClownsEating Have you recently taken mushrooms? Not an accusation. Just concerned. 😁

          psychonaut@mastodon.onlineP This user is from outside of this forum
          psychonaut@mastodon.onlineP This user is from outside of this forum
          psychonaut@mastodon.online
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #5

          @JackTheCat @TwoClownsEating

          Tis the season

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • jackthecat@mastodon.scotJ jackthecat@mastodon.scot

            @TwoClownsEating Have you recently taken mushrooms? Not an accusation. Just concerned. 😁

            twoclownseating@beige.partyT This user is from outside of this forum
            twoclownseating@beige.partyT This user is from outside of this forum
            twoclownseating@beige.party
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #6

            @JackTheCat

            Define recently 😉

            jackthecat@mastodon.scotJ 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • twoclownseating@beige.partyT twoclownseating@beige.party

              @JackTheCat

              Define recently 😉

              jackthecat@mastodon.scotJ This user is from outside of this forum
              jackthecat@mastodon.scotJ This user is from outside of this forum
              jackthecat@mastodon.scot
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #7

              @TwoClownsEating 😁

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • shelly@beige.partyS shelly@beige.party

                @TwoClownsEating that sounds like a fantasy place lol 😃

                twoclownseating@beige.partyT This user is from outside of this forum
                twoclownseating@beige.partyT This user is from outside of this forum
                twoclownseating@beige.party
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #8

                @Shelly

                I'll take a picture. No sign of the scuba diver yet but I'll keep them peeled.

                (It's the lobby of my building, not my office. I'm not a Bond villain. Not yet at least)

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • twoclownseating@beige.partyT twoclownseating@beige.party

                  I am in an actual office today. There are people here, in 3D. I don't like it.

                  On the plus side I might get to see the scuba diver cleaning the massive fish tank in the buildings reception as he comes in on Wednesday.

                  (This is not a joke, there's a fucking massive fish tank. At Christmas the diver wears a Santa scuba suit. Again, not joking)

                  adhdeanasl@beige.partyA This user is from outside of this forum
                  adhdeanasl@beige.partyA This user is from outside of this forum
                  adhdeanasl@beige.party
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #9

                  @TwoClownsEating A fun and cool thing to do would be to walk up to the aquarium and hold a note against it which reads “Did they tell you about the new moray eel?”

                  greem@cyberplace.socialG twoclownseating@beige.partyT 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • adhdeanasl@beige.partyA adhdeanasl@beige.party

                    @TwoClownsEating A fun and cool thing to do would be to walk up to the aquarium and hold a note against it which reads “Did they tell you about the new moray eel?”

                    greem@cyberplace.socialG This user is from outside of this forum
                    greem@cyberplace.socialG This user is from outside of this forum
                    greem@cyberplace.social
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #10

                    @adhdeanasl @TwoClownsEating

                    When your eel has a maw
                    With an extendable jaw
                    That's a moray

                    bumblefish@mastodon.scotB 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • adhdeanasl@beige.partyA adhdeanasl@beige.party

                      @TwoClownsEating A fun and cool thing to do would be to walk up to the aquarium and hold a note against it which reads “Did they tell you about the new moray eel?”

                      twoclownseating@beige.partyT This user is from outside of this forum
                      twoclownseating@beige.partyT This user is from outside of this forum
                      twoclownseating@beige.party
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #11

                      @adhdeanasl

                      There are actually a pair of them in there. No sharks sadly.

                      adhdeanasl@beige.partyA 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • twoclownseating@beige.partyT twoclownseating@beige.party

                        @adhdeanasl

                        There are actually a pair of them in there. No sharks sadly.

                        adhdeanasl@beige.partyA This user is from outside of this forum
                        adhdeanasl@beige.partyA This user is from outside of this forum
                        adhdeanasl@beige.party
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #12

                        @TwoClownsEating Whoa

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • greem@cyberplace.socialG greem@cyberplace.social

                          @adhdeanasl @TwoClownsEating

                          When your eel has a maw
                          With an extendable jaw
                          That's a moray

                          bumblefish@mastodon.scotB This user is from outside of this forum
                          bumblefish@mastodon.scotB This user is from outside of this forum
                          bumblefish@mastodon.scot
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #13

                          @greem @adhdeanasl @TwoClownsEating You called?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • jwcph@helvede.netJ jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
                          Svar
                          • Svar som emne
                          Login for at svare
                          • Ældste til nyeste
                          • Nyeste til ældste
                          • Most Votes


                          • Log ind

                          • Login or register to search.
                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Hjem
                          • Seneste
                          • Etiketter
                          • Populære
                          • Verden
                          • Bruger
                          • Grupper