I called our dog Tony Blair because when he was a puppy he always veered to the right as he ran.
-
I called our dog Tony Blair because when he was a puppy he always veered to the right as he ran.
-
I called our dog Tony Blair because when he was a puppy he always veered to the right as he ran.
@fesshole Well done you. Huge round of applause.
-
I called our dog Tony Blair because when he was a puppy he always veered to the right as he ran.
@fesshole thing is either fessor's friends think the dog's just called "tony" or they think fessor is a blair fan or fessor's telling this story to everyone they meet
-
I called our dog Tony Blair because when he was a puppy he always veered to the right as he ran.
@fesshole You are a comedic God!
-
I called our dog Tony Blair because when he was a puppy he always veered to the right as he ran.
-
I called our dog Tony Blair because when he was a puppy he always veered to the right as he ran.
@fesshole I had a friend who was looking after chickens. She liked to chase one of them around the enclosure calling out, "Taxi!"
-
J jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
