This is a modern motherfucking website.
-
This is a modern motherfucking website.
And it’s still fucking perfect.
@lproven magnificent.

-
This is a modern motherfucking website.
And it’s still fucking perfect.
@lproven Lovely, I did not know about JSON-LD, so thank you for that

-
This is a modern motherfucking website.
And it’s still fucking perfect.
@lproven reminds me of the first internal demo of agentic dev at work. The guy burned I don’t know how many tokens to add a single fucking line of json that could have been done quicky and better from vim with “yp:s/<original email>/<new email>/enter:wqentergit commit -aenter git push enter” wild.
-
This is a modern motherfucking website.
And it’s still fucking perfect.
@lproven >AVIF and WebP are routinely half the size of a JPEG at the same quality.
Yeah but they're dogshit and I don't want them. Maybe I wanna save your 4MB hero image as a funny reaction image and post it on 4chan later. Now I gotta take your
wow! so modern!
bullshit, copy it into my clipboard, open GIMP, paste it, and save THAT abomination as a JPEG. Quadrillions, maybe even, quintillions of clock cycles wasted just to un-fuck your Google-schlong-worshiping web picture. I will NEVER, EVER stop being mad about this. Fucking asshole.
-
This is a modern motherfucking website.
And it’s still fucking perfect.
@lproven
A tad disapointed, the amount of swearwords seriously decreases as you read on.
To be improved++ -
@lproven >AVIF and WebP are routinely half the size of a JPEG at the same quality.
Yeah but they're dogshit and I don't want them. Maybe I wanna save your 4MB hero image as a funny reaction image and post it on 4chan later. Now I gotta take your
wow! so modern!
bullshit, copy it into my clipboard, open GIMP, paste it, and save THAT abomination as a JPEG. Quadrillions, maybe even, quintillions of clock cycles wasted just to un-fuck your Google-schlong-worshiping web picture. I will NEVER, EVER stop being mad about this. Fucking asshole.@idiot 4chan can FOAD -- ideally DIAF -- and the world will be no poorer.
Any website that can't handle a few different image formats is dogshit, end of.
-
@idiot 4chan can FOAD -- ideally DIAF -- and the world will be no poorer.
Any website that can't handle a few different image formats is dogshit, end of.
@lproven >I don't like the websites you use and I think you should be immolated as immediately as possible.
VERY convincing argument to deepthroat Sundar's footlong cock. Got any other ones, or are we not mature enough to discuss the demerits of picture file extensions? -
@lproven >I don't like the websites you use and I think you should be immolated as immediately as possible.
VERY convincing argument to deepthroat Sundar's footlong cock. Got any other ones, or are we not mature enough to discuss the demerits of picture file extensions?@idiot Just asking... Have you looked at your own username recently?
-
@idiot Just asking... Have you looked at your own username recently?
@lproven You should NEVER, EVER, EVER act so immaturely on the internet that you allowed yourself to be clowned on by the guy who introduces himself as the biggest doorknob-licking freezing-temperature-IQ mongrel to have ever graced Satan's playground. PLEASE grow and improve as a person, I believe you're capable of it.
You can also give me the scalp if you don't want to do that, but that'd be REALLY EMBARRASSING for you. -
@lproven You should NEVER, EVER, EVER act so immaturely on the internet that you allowed yourself to be clowned on by the guy who introduces himself as the biggest doorknob-licking freezing-temperature-IQ mongrel to have ever graced Satan's playground. PLEASE grow and improve as a person, I believe you're capable of it.
You can also give me the scalp if you don't want to do that, but that'd be REALLY EMBARRASSING for you.@idiot I have news for you. You are not funny, not edgy, and nowhere near as smart as you think you are.
Now go away, the grownups are talking.
-
This is a modern motherfucking website.
And it’s still fucking perfect.
@lproven You've accurately portrayed the nature of my grievance. Thank you.
-
@idiot I have news for you. You are not funny, not edgy, and nowhere near as smart as you think you are.
Now go away, the grownups are talking.
@lproven >the grownups are talking
No they're not. I had to scroll back four pages on your profile to find the first post you've made with more than 1 reply, retweet, or like. The lion's share of your posts have next to no interaction, and you don't repost anyone else's content, so it's not like you're jumping up and down saying YES, THAT MAN COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER about anything either.
Anyways, if you're not gonna block me and give me the scalp, and you don't want to have a conversation about how four lossy jpegs in a video container trenchcoat is a shitty file, I don't know what else to tell you other than I hope you've enjoyed the most conversation you've had on fedi all year. -
This is a modern motherfucking website.
And it’s still fucking perfect.
@lproven It is a phenomenon, that certain kinds of people must avoid the simple, and instead make things needlessly complicated and inefficient, in their need to feel powerful and special. Or something. The psychology is baffling.
-
This is a modern motherfucking website.
And it’s still fucking perfect.
@lproven wonderful!
-
This is a modern motherfucking website.
And it’s still fucking perfect.
@lproven@social.vivaldi.net
I will continue to shill https://geminiprotocol.net . -
This is a modern motherfucking website.
And it’s still fucking perfect.
@lproven fantastic read!
Proves how RFC's need more profanity to keep you awake!.
-
@lproven >AVIF and WebP are routinely half the size of a JPEG at the same quality.
Yeah but they're dogshit and I don't want them. Maybe I wanna save your 4MB hero image as a funny reaction image and post it on 4chan later. Now I gotta take your
wow! so modern!
bullshit, copy it into my clipboard, open GIMP, paste it, and save THAT abomination as a JPEG. Quadrillions, maybe even, quintillions of clock cycles wasted just to un-fuck your Google-schlong-worshiping web picture. I will NEVER, EVER stop being mad about this. Fucking asshole. -
@lproven@social.vivaldi.net
I will continue to shill https://geminiprotocol.net .@2something @lproven unfortunate name, since most people seem to know of Gemini as the google AI. Thus seema like it could be cool though
-
@2something @lproven unfortunate name, since most people seem to know of Gemini as the google AI. Thus seema like it could be cool though
@nieuemma@mastodon.de @lproven@social.vivaldi.net
Gemini protocol predates Google AI. -
This is a modern motherfucking website.
And it’s still fucking perfect.
@lproven Perfect would not store cookies on my machine.
Still very near, though!