#meme #humour
-
@mattgriffin
Thanks... But I take no credit in the genius of the pun, the poster design, or even taking the photo.I just saved it to my phone because it's awesome.

@swope do you know what museum it’s from?
-
@swope @cmconseils quality shitposting.
-
@swope do you know what museum it’s from?
@mattgriffin
Sorry, no.I lost the source where I saw this ... The folder it's in tells me I saw it on Mastodon.
-
@swope @cmconseils quality shitposting.
-
@mattgriffin
Sorry, no.I lost the source where I saw this ... The folder it's in tells me I saw it on Mastodon.
@swope I’ll start checking museums… I’ll be back in like 5 years
-
@fraggle @cmconseils @GreenSkyOverMe all of you think this is funny until you have encountered such people in real life -.-'
@fuchsiii @fraggle @cmconseils @GreenSkyOverMe My favourite question when I worked in hotels was “How do you turn the lights in my room off?”
Like how did you turn them on, you fucking numpty?

️ -
@fuchsiii @fraggle @cmconseils @GreenSkyOverMe My favourite question when I worked in hotels was “How do you turn the lights in my room off?”
Like how did you turn them on, you fucking numpty?

️@benjamincox @fuchsiii @fraggle @cmconseils @GreenSkyOverMe by putting the room card in the thing to have any electricity at all
-
@adangerbartels @cmconseils Everything is a sin, #petshopboys XXI century is recovering #middleage Lords and stupid kings in charge... https://youtu.be/dRHetRTOD1Q?si=xIprHoSbmjJvDK1T

-
@stupeflo @cmconseils
Cute 🥰🥰 -
@swope @cmconseils I'm a bit worried about the life drawing. Where did they get the live extinct crocodile from to draw? @sundogplanets
-
@q @cmconseils
So that's what Battenburg cake's made from -
-
@cmconseils I don't save memes on my phone. I don't use my phone for social media.
-
@Devils_Rancher @cmconseils The most important is missing:
Wanking will not buy you a ticket to hell, but raping will.
-
@q @cmconseils
So that's what Battenburg cake's made from@Andyyyfish82 @cmconseils
i hope not 🥹
