#meme #humour
-
@fuchsiii @fraggle @cmconseils @GreenSkyOverMe My favourite question when I worked in hotels was “How do you turn the lights in my room off?”
Like how did you turn them on, you fucking numpty?

️@benjamincox @fuchsiii @fraggle @cmconseils @GreenSkyOverMe by putting the room card in the thing to have any electricity at all
-
@adangerbartels @cmconseils Everything is a sin, #petshopboys XXI century is recovering #middleage Lords and stupid kings in charge... https://youtu.be/dRHetRTOD1Q?si=xIprHoSbmjJvDK1T

-
@stupeflo @cmconseils
Cute 🥰🥰 -
@swope @cmconseils I'm a bit worried about the life drawing. Where did they get the live extinct crocodile from to draw? @sundogplanets
-
@q @cmconseils
So that's what Battenburg cake's made from -
-
@cmconseils I don't save memes on my phone. I don't use my phone for social media.
-
@Devils_Rancher @cmconseils The most important is missing:
Wanking will not buy you a ticket to hell, but raping will.
-
@q @cmconseils
So that's what Battenburg cake's made from@Andyyyfish82 @cmconseils
i hope not 🥹 -
@zipkid @cmconseils oh that transferred *great*
-
@baralheia @cmconseils I want to put this in a portapotty at Burning Man.
-
-
@cmconseils saved another copy of this guy so it's always nearby when I need it
-
Capitalism exploits you for profit.
Communism exploits you for the people.Either way, your day already belongs to someone else.
-
J jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic