#meme #humour
-
@stupeflo @cmconseils lol
-
-
@Tattooed_Mummy If Ralph is scared of disexisting, then Ralph as subjective, qualitative awareness of imaginary objects.
If Ralph has such awareness, he is aware of himself.
If Ralph is aware of himself, Ralph does not depend on my attention to persist.
QED
-
@cmconseils
There are no memes.Only Zuul
-
@Tattooed_Mummy @cmconseils Lol! I read it twice just for him!
-
@Tattooed_Mummy If Ralph is scared of disexisting, then Ralph as subjective, qualitative awareness of imaginary objects.
If Ralph has such awareness, he is aware of himself.
If Ralph is aware of himself, Ralph does not depend on my attention to persist.
QED
@thomasajahnke he thinks therfore he is
-
-
@adangerbartels @cmconseils Slowly a finger curls on the monkey's paw.
-
@adangerbartels @cmconseils I might steal that
-
@cmconseils
"The meme template is really just the modern expression of a much older sociological phenomenon wherein - hey, are you actually listening to me?" -
-
Thank you, I have just spent the last 10 minutes laughing at this. Every time I'm about done I glance at it again and start laughing all over again.
I am 12 apparently.
-
@swope @cmconseils understandable, have a great day
️ -
@swope this is so good I just sent this to every phd I know