Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. #meme #humour

#meme #humour

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
memehumour
138 Indlæg 123 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • swope@mstdn.plusS swope@mstdn.plus

    @cmconseils

    michaeltbacon@social.coopM This user is from outside of this forum
    michaeltbacon@social.coopM This user is from outside of this forum
    michaeltbacon@social.coop
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #101

    @swope @cmconseils

    Thank you, I have just spent the last 10 minutes laughing at this. Every time I'm about done I glance at it again and start laughing all over again.

    I am 12 apparently.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • swope@mstdn.plusS swope@mstdn.plus

      @cmconseils

      xjamesmorris@mastodon.socialX This user is from outside of this forum
      xjamesmorris@mastodon.socialX This user is from outside of this forum
      xjamesmorris@mastodon.social
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #102

      @swope @cmconseils understandable, have a great day ✌️

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • cmconseils@mastodon.socialC cmconseils@mastodon.social

        #meme #humour

        michaeltbacon@social.coopM This user is from outside of this forum
        michaeltbacon@social.coopM This user is from outside of this forum
        michaeltbacon@social.coop
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #103

        @cmconseils

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • swope@mstdn.plusS swope@mstdn.plus

          @cmconseils

          mattgriffin@masto.aiM This user is from outside of this forum
          mattgriffin@masto.aiM This user is from outside of this forum
          mattgriffin@masto.ai
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #104

          @swope this is so good I just sent this to every phd I know

          swope@mstdn.plusS 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • bedhead@bark.wolp.chatB This user is from outside of this forum
            bedhead@bark.wolp.chatB This user is from outside of this forum
            bedhead@bark.wolp.chat
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #105

            @fortyseven@defcon.social

            maypop@bark.wolp.chatM 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • cmconseils@mastodon.socialC cmconseils@mastodon.social

              #meme #humour

              q@social.quotequack.xyzQ This user is from outside of this forum
              q@social.quotequack.xyzQ This user is from outside of this forum
              q@social.quotequack.xyz
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #106

              @cmconseils

              andyyyfish82@mastodonapp.ukA 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • wxq4987@infosec.exchangeW wxq4987@infosec.exchange

                @cmconseils not so much a meme just a funny sign that has been used far more times this week than I’d like to admit 🤣

                badrihippo@fosstodon.orgB This user is from outside of this forum
                badrihippo@fosstodon.orgB This user is from outside of this forum
                badrihippo@fosstodon.org
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #107

                @WXQ4987 @cmconseils oh this will become a meme all right, trust me!! 😂

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • cmconseils@mastodon.socialC cmconseils@mastodon.social

                  #meme #humour

                  baralheia@dragonchat.orgB This user is from outside of this forum
                  baralheia@dragonchat.orgB This user is from outside of this forum
                  baralheia@dragonchat.org
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #108

                  @cmconseils

                  #meme #humor

                  joshbuddy@sfba.socialJ 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • cmconseils@mastodon.socialC cmconseils@mastodon.social

                    #meme #humour

                    sabokeme@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                    sabokeme@mastodon.socialS This user is from outside of this forum
                    sabokeme@mastodon.social
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #109

                    @cmconseils

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • mattgriffin@masto.aiM mattgriffin@masto.ai

                      @swope this is so good I just sent this to every phd I know

                      swope@mstdn.plusS This user is from outside of this forum
                      swope@mstdn.plusS This user is from outside of this forum
                      swope@mstdn.plus
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #110

                      @mattgriffin
                      Thanks... But I take no credit in the genius of the pun, the poster design, or even taking the photo.

                      I just saved it to my phone because it's awesome. 😁

                      mattgriffin@masto.aiM 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • cmconseils@mastodon.socialC cmconseils@mastodon.social

                        #meme #humour

                        drayson@dragonchat.orgD This user is from outside of this forum
                        drayson@dragonchat.orgD This user is from outside of this forum
                        drayson@dragonchat.org
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #111

                        @cmconseils

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • swope@mstdn.plusS swope@mstdn.plus

                          @mattgriffin
                          Thanks... But I take no credit in the genius of the pun, the poster design, or even taking the photo.

                          I just saved it to my phone because it's awesome. 😁

                          mattgriffin@masto.aiM This user is from outside of this forum
                          mattgriffin@masto.aiM This user is from outside of this forum
                          mattgriffin@masto.ai
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #112

                          @swope do you know what museum it’s from?

                          swope@mstdn.plusS 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • swope@mstdn.plusS swope@mstdn.plus

                            @cmconseils

                            ersatzmaus@mastodon.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
                            ersatzmaus@mastodon.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
                            ersatzmaus@mastodon.social
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #113

                            @swope @cmconseils quality shitposting.

                            swope@mstdn.plusS 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • mattgriffin@masto.aiM mattgriffin@masto.ai

                              @swope do you know what museum it’s from?

                              swope@mstdn.plusS This user is from outside of this forum
                              swope@mstdn.plusS This user is from outside of this forum
                              swope@mstdn.plus
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #114

                              @mattgriffin
                              Sorry, no.

                              I lost the source where I saw this ... The folder it's in tells me I saw it on Mastodon.

                              mattgriffin@masto.aiM 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ersatzmaus@mastodon.socialE ersatzmaus@mastodon.social

                                @swope @cmconseils quality shitposting.

                                swope@mstdn.plusS This user is from outside of this forum
                                swope@mstdn.plusS This user is from outside of this forum
                                swope@mstdn.plus
                                wrote sidst redigeret af
                                #115

                                @ersatzmaus

                                💩

                                @cmconseils

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • swope@mstdn.plusS swope@mstdn.plus

                                  @mattgriffin
                                  Sorry, no.

                                  I lost the source where I saw this ... The folder it's in tells me I saw it on Mastodon.

                                  mattgriffin@masto.aiM This user is from outside of this forum
                                  mattgriffin@masto.aiM This user is from outside of this forum
                                  mattgriffin@masto.ai
                                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                                  #116

                                  @swope I’ll start checking museums… I’ll be back in like 5 years

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • fuchsiii@oxytodon.comF fuchsiii@oxytodon.com

                                    @fraggle @cmconseils @GreenSkyOverMe all of you think this is funny until you have encountered such people in real life -.-'

                                    benjamincox@writing.exchangeB This user is from outside of this forum
                                    benjamincox@writing.exchangeB This user is from outside of this forum
                                    benjamincox@writing.exchange
                                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                                    #117

                                    @fuchsiii @fraggle @cmconseils @GreenSkyOverMe My favourite question when I worked in hotels was “How do you turn the lights in my room off?”

                                    Like how did you turn them on, you fucking numpty? 🤷🏻‍♂️

                                    littlefox@gotosocial-dev.svc.0x0a.networkL 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • bedhead@bark.wolp.chatB bedhead@bark.wolp.chat

                                      @fortyseven@defcon.social

                                      maypop@bark.wolp.chatM This user is from outside of this forum
                                      maypop@bark.wolp.chatM This user is from outside of this forum
                                      maypop@bark.wolp.chat
                                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                                      #118

                                      @fortyseven@defcon.social @bedhead@bark.wolp.chat

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • benjamincox@writing.exchangeB benjamincox@writing.exchange

                                        @fuchsiii @fraggle @cmconseils @GreenSkyOverMe My favourite question when I worked in hotels was “How do you turn the lights in my room off?”

                                        Like how did you turn them on, you fucking numpty? 🤷🏻‍♂️

                                        littlefox@gotosocial-dev.svc.0x0a.networkL This user is from outside of this forum
                                        littlefox@gotosocial-dev.svc.0x0a.networkL This user is from outside of this forum
                                        littlefox@gotosocial-dev.svc.0x0a.network
                                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                                        #119

                                        @benjamincox @fuchsiii @fraggle @cmconseils @GreenSkyOverMe by putting the room card in the thing to have any electricity at all

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • cmconseils@mastodon.socialC cmconseils@mastodon.social

                                          #meme #humour

                                          littlefox@gotosocial-dev.svc.0x0a.networkL This user is from outside of this forum
                                          littlefox@gotosocial-dev.svc.0x0a.networkL This user is from outside of this forum
                                          littlefox@gotosocial-dev.svc.0x0a.network
                                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                                          #120

                                          @cmconseils

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper