Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. Hey gang.

Hey gang.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
philosophyveganintroduction
22 Indlæg 20 Posters 43 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • delilahtech@tech.lgbtD This user is from outside of this forum
    delilahtech@tech.lgbtD This user is from outside of this forum
    delilahtech@tech.lgbt
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #21

    @Unixbigot
    I'm not nearly as active as Kit in experimental electronics, I just fixed airplanes for a living and took full advantage of the airline's equipment while I had the chance

    I'm between labs at the moment, so I live vicariously through others at the moment 😅
    @mash

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • mash@mstdn.partyM mash@mstdn.party

      Hey gang. My name is Michael. Finally decided to take the plunge into the whole fediverse thing. I tend to lurk on most social media that I'm ever on, so we'll see if I end up actually posting anything here.

      I'm an undergrad #philosophy student, with interest in ethics and political philosophy.

      I'm a non-technical Linux user (not a coder or anything), I like 3d printing, and would like to try my hand at some electronics at some point.

      Also #vegan of 10 years, which is fun
      #introduction

      numerfolt@kirche.socialN This user is from outside of this forum
      numerfolt@kirche.socialN This user is from outside of this forum
      numerfolt@kirche.social
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #22

      @mash Welcome to the fediverse, Michael!

      Thanks for your introduction, you sound like a good person to have around 🙂

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • jwcph@helvede.netJ jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
      Svar
      • Svar som emne
      Login for at svare
      • Ældste til nyeste
      • Nyeste til ældste
      • Most Votes


      • Log ind

      • Login or register to search.
      Powered by NodeBB Contributors
      Graciously hosted by data.coop
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Hjem
      • Seneste
      • Etiketter
      • Populære
      • Verden
      • Bruger
      • Grupper