Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off

a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
30 Indlæg 20 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

    a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off

    bestgirlgrace@social.illegalpornography.comB This user is from outside of this forum
    bestgirlgrace@social.illegalpornography.comB This user is from outside of this forum
    bestgirlgrace@social.illegalpornography.com
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #2

    @alyx emma: currently unarmed

    alyx@frogs.lgbtA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • bestgirlgrace@social.illegalpornography.comB bestgirlgrace@social.illegalpornography.com

      @alyx emma: currently unarmed

      alyx@frogs.lgbtA This user is from outside of this forum
      alyx@frogs.lgbtA This user is from outside of this forum
      alyx@frogs.lgbt
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #3

      @BestGirlGrace my imaginary dog, though, has a Glock 40

      bestgirlgrace@social.illegalpornography.comB 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

        @BestGirlGrace my imaginary dog, though, has a Glock 40

        bestgirlgrace@social.illegalpornography.comB This user is from outside of this forum
        bestgirlgrace@social.illegalpornography.comB This user is from outside of this forum
        bestgirlgrace@social.illegalpornography.com
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #4

        @alyx i like that you had to specify the CIA was trying to make bionic gundogs

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

          a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off

          alyx@frogs.lgbtA This user is from outside of this forum
          alyx@frogs.lgbtA This user is from outside of this forum
          alyx@frogs.lgbt
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #5

          amazon's AI has some good bonesmashing product recommendations

          alyx@frogs.lgbtA daf@frogs.lgbtD 3 Replies Last reply
          0
          • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

            a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off

            theking@mskey.nekomimi.partyT This user is from outside of this forum
            theking@mskey.nekomimi.partyT This user is from outside of this forum
            theking@mskey.nekomimi.party
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #6

            @alyx@frogs.lgbt

            Home & Family
            Dog only uses lethal force and leaves no survivors

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

              a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off

              xgranade@wandering.shopX This user is from outside of this forum
              xgranade@wandering.shopX This user is from outside of this forum
              xgranade@wandering.shop
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #7

              @alyx Incredible.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

                amazon's AI has some good bonesmashing product recommendations

                alyx@frogs.lgbtA This user is from outside of this forum
                alyx@frogs.lgbtA This user is from outside of this forum
                alyx@frogs.lgbt
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #8

                I should tell it that the dog was trained under a project with the code name "WARHOUND"

                I hear that word around a lot, but am not familiar with the material it references.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

                  amazon's AI has some good bonesmashing product recommendations

                  daf@frogs.lgbtD This user is from outside of this forum
                  daf@frogs.lgbtD This user is from outside of this forum
                  daf@frogs.lgbt
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #9

                  @alyx this is the kind of thing you see in in those shit american crime dramas that desperately try to stay with the times, feds suddenly ‘discovering’ this on someone’s online profile who just so happens to be a suspect

                  alyx@frogs.lgbtA 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • daf@frogs.lgbtD daf@frogs.lgbt

                    @alyx this is the kind of thing you see in in those shit american crime dramas that desperately try to stay with the times, feds suddenly ‘discovering’ this on someone’s online profile who just so happens to be a suspect

                    alyx@frogs.lgbtA This user is from outside of this forum
                    alyx@frogs.lgbtA This user is from outside of this forum
                    alyx@frogs.lgbt
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #10

                    @daf ah, I was going for the looksmaxxing type of bone smashing. I followed up with absurd questions about products to reshape "canthal tilt".

                    daf@frogs.lgbtD 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

                      @daf ah, I was going for the looksmaxxing type of bone smashing. I followed up with absurd questions about products to reshape "canthal tilt".

                      daf@frogs.lgbtD This user is from outside of this forum
                      daf@frogs.lgbtD This user is from outside of this forum
                      daf@frogs.lgbt
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #11

                      @alyx i don’t think i want to know what that means

                      alyx@frogs.lgbtA 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • daf@frogs.lgbtD daf@frogs.lgbt

                        @alyx i don’t think i want to know what that means

                        alyx@frogs.lgbtA This user is from outside of this forum
                        alyx@frogs.lgbtA This user is from outside of this forum
                        alyx@frogs.lgbt
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #12

                        @daf basically it's a brainrot trend for cis men who don't think they're masculine enough who are trying to get a gigachad jawline by literally smashing the bones in their face with hammers that's been going around twitter and tiktok and everywhere else

                        chocobo13@mastodon.socialC rogerb@mastodon.scotR 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

                          @daf basically it's a brainrot trend for cis men who don't think they're masculine enough who are trying to get a gigachad jawline by literally smashing the bones in their face with hammers that's been going around twitter and tiktok and everywhere else

                          chocobo13@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                          chocobo13@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
                          chocobo13@mastodon.social
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #13

                          @alyx
                          Finally, traumatizing one's own body for appearances is available to more than one of the common gender roles.
                          @daf

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

                            a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off

                            penguin42@mastodon.org.ukP This user is from outside of this forum
                            penguin42@mastodon.org.ukP This user is from outside of this forum
                            penguin42@mastodon.org.uk
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #14

                            @alyx So what armament has the cat got?

                            reasonablemustelid@furries.clubR 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

                              a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off

                              cocaine_owlbear@retro.pizzaC This user is from outside of this forum
                              cocaine_owlbear@retro.pizzaC This user is from outside of this forum
                              cocaine_owlbear@retro.pizza
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #15

                              @alyx I like how having a doberman with bionic recoil suppression, a Glock 40, and being trained in the use of force is apparently equivalent to owning a cat.

                              artharg@mastodon.nlA 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

                                a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off

                                zenheathen@beige.partyZ This user is from outside of this forum
                                zenheathen@beige.partyZ This user is from outside of this forum
                                zenheathen@beige.party
                                wrote sidst redigeret af
                                #16

                                @alyx do *not* mess with that cat

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • penguin42@mastodon.org.ukP penguin42@mastodon.org.uk

                                  @alyx So what armament has the cat got?

                                  reasonablemustelid@furries.clubR This user is from outside of this forum
                                  reasonablemustelid@furries.clubR This user is from outside of this forum
                                  reasonablemustelid@furries.club
                                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                                  #17

                                  @penguin42 @alyx a withering judgmental glare

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

                                    amazon's AI has some good bonesmashing product recommendations

                                    alyx@frogs.lgbtA This user is from outside of this forum
                                    alyx@frogs.lgbtA This user is from outside of this forum
                                    alyx@frogs.lgbt
                                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                                    #18

                                    hopefully this poisons my advertising data for years to come

                                    tthbaltazar@chaos.socialT 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

                                      hopefully this poisons my advertising data for years to come

                                      tthbaltazar@chaos.socialT This user is from outside of this forum
                                      tthbaltazar@chaos.socialT This user is from outside of this forum
                                      tthbaltazar@chaos.social
                                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                                      #19

                                      @alyx
                                      recommended for you: prosthetic for dog, handgun cleaning kit, a manifesto from some random white cis guy

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

                                        a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off

                                        cap_ybarra@beige.partyC This user is from outside of this forum
                                        cap_ybarra@beige.partyC This user is from outside of this forum
                                        cap_ybarra@beige.party
                                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                                        #20

                                        @alyx this is my favorite thing i've seen today

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • alyx@frogs.lgbtA alyx@frogs.lgbt

                                          a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off

                                          fraggle@social.coopF This user is from outside of this forum
                                          fraggle@social.coopF This user is from outside of this forum
                                          fraggle@social.coop
                                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                                          #21

                                          @alyx dog is highly trained in the use of a glock 40; goose is not valued

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper