a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off
-
a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off
-
a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off
@alyx emma: currently unarmed
-
@alyx emma: currently unarmed
@BestGirlGrace my imaginary dog, though, has a Glock 40
-
@BestGirlGrace my imaginary dog, though, has a Glock 40
@alyx i like that you had to specify the CIA was trying to make bionic gundogs
-
a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off
amazon's AI has some good bonesmashing product recommendations
-
a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off
Home & Family
Dog only uses lethal force and leaves no survivors -
a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off
@alyx Incredible.
-
amazon's AI has some good bonesmashing product recommendations
I should tell it that the dog was trained under a project with the code name "WARHOUND"
I hear that word around a lot, but am not familiar with the material it references.
-
amazon's AI has some good bonesmashing product recommendations
@alyx this is the kind of thing you see in in those shit american crime dramas that desperately try to stay with the times, feds suddenly ‘discovering’ this on someone’s online profile who just so happens to be a suspect
-
@alyx this is the kind of thing you see in in those shit american crime dramas that desperately try to stay with the times, feds suddenly ‘discovering’ this on someone’s online profile who just so happens to be a suspect
@daf ah, I was going for the looksmaxxing type of bone smashing. I followed up with absurd questions about products to reshape "canthal tilt".
-
@daf ah, I was going for the looksmaxxing type of bone smashing. I followed up with absurd questions about products to reshape "canthal tilt".
@alyx i don’t think i want to know what that means
-
@alyx i don’t think i want to know what that means
@daf basically it's a brainrot trend for cis men who don't think they're masculine enough who are trying to get a gigachad jawline by literally smashing the bones in their face with hammers that's been going around twitter and tiktok and everywhere else
-
@daf basically it's a brainrot trend for cis men who don't think they're masculine enough who are trying to get a gigachad jawline by literally smashing the bones in their face with hammers that's been going around twitter and tiktok and everywhere else
-
a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off
@alyx So what armament has the cat got?
-
a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off
@alyx I like how having a doberman with bionic recoil suppression, a Glock 40, and being trained in the use of force is apparently equivalent to owning a cat.
-
a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off
@alyx do *not* mess with that cat
-
@alyx So what armament has the cat got?
@penguin42 @alyx a withering judgmental glare
-
amazon's AI has some good bonesmashing product recommendations
hopefully this poisons my advertising data for years to come
-
hopefully this poisons my advertising data for years to come
@alyx
recommended for you: prosthetic for dog, handgun cleaning kit, a manifesto from some random white cis guy -
a while ago I made a bunch of unhinged requests to Amazon's shopping AI about things like "the best conceal carry holster for my dog" and I'm pleased to announce it's paid off
@alyx this is my favorite thing i've seen today