when you are too pure for this world
-
when you are too pure for this world
@sugar Elfnts: Elephants, not Elf Nuts. Now streaming on Crunchyroll.
-
when you are too pure for this world
@sugar Sure. LFANTS was too tough to come up with. It's not that you want to make sure we get the "elf nuts" joke without you straight saying, "Yo! I mean 'elf nuts'."
-
@sugar there's no F in elephants.
@fishidwardrobe @sugar ELPNTS
-
when you are too pure for this world
@sugar I thought they loved The Fonts.
-
when you are too pure for this world
-
when you are too pure for this world
@sugar I wish more people would get explanatory license frames.
-
when you are too pure for this world
@sugar hah, wow: it's been a very long time since the prurient meaning of something didn't even occur to me: I had to read the license plate frame to even understand there was an alternative interpretation.
Maybe this is because I coïncidentally happened to've watched a few elephant videos on YouTube, recently?
-
when you are too pure for this world
@sugar

️
️
-
when you are too pure for this world
@sugar i really wish I could have a personallize plate

-
when you are too pure for this world
-
@ShadSterling @sugar
LPHNTS
ELPHNT
ELEPHS
JUMBOS -
'Nuts' is certainly a lot purer than the other thing NTS can stand for.
@NaomiElizabeth @sugar OK, I'll bite, what's the other thing?
-
when you are too pure for this world
I cackled, which woke up the cat on the other side of the room, and she is now meowing to ask me what the fuck
-
@NaomiElizabeth @sugar OK, I'll bite, what's the other thing?
The shortened version of netorase, which when combined with elf leaves me wondering why that Honda isn't also wrapped in vinyl decals of one of the many anime girls with blonde hair, big boobs, and long ears.
-
when you are too pure for this world
@sugar American plate regulations are nuts.
-
@sugar Mr Frodo look, - Elf nuts!
-
J jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic