Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. I hope John Roberts can't watch the NFL playoff games today because he has explosive diarrhea.

I hope John Roberts can't watch the NFL playoff games today because he has explosive diarrhea.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
455 Indlæg 36 Posters 65 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • msbellows@c.imM msbellows@c.im

    This morning I hope John Roberts is sad. He has no idea why. Just: really sad.

    msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
    msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
    msbellows@c.im
    wrote on sidst redigeret af
    #167

    This morning I hope John Roberts gets the disturbing news that one of his grandchildren is sick with food poisoning, I mean scary sick, and it makes him even sadder than he was yesterday but also makes him think twice as he heads into the oral arguments today of a case that asks the Court to rule that federal regulatory agencies like the FDA don't have the power to enforce their own rules.

    msbellows@c.imM 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • msbellows@c.imM msbellows@c.im

      This morning I hope John Roberts gets the disturbing news that one of his grandchildren is sick with food poisoning, I mean scary sick, and it makes him even sadder than he was yesterday but also makes him think twice as he heads into the oral arguments today of a case that asks the Court to rule that federal regulatory agencies like the FDA don't have the power to enforce their own rules.

      msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
      msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
      msbellows@c.im
      wrote on sidst redigeret af
      #168

      (P.S.: I also hope the grandchild gets better immediately after the conference where the justices cast their votes, and then is given delicious ice cream.)

      msbellows@c.imM 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
        msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
        msbellows@c.im
        wrote on sidst redigeret af
        #169

        @ShiitakeToast I'll admit it's not always easy sticking to John Roberts as the target of my maledictions, because the other justices are so painfully bad. I guess I chose him because he's the most privileged white man I can think of, and he's doing every fucking thing in the most privileged white man way possible, and with his superb education and working class background he has no freaking excuse. Also, he's who pushed the idea of abusing the shadow docket, and he's who wrote the opinion holding the president above the law, so fuck that guy.

        (I did have him leave a dildo in Clarence Thomas's inbox, however!)

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • msbellows@c.imM msbellows@c.im

          (P.S.: I also hope the grandchild gets better immediately after the conference where the justices cast their votes, and then is given delicious ice cream.)

          msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
          msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
          msbellows@c.im
          wrote on sidst redigeret af
          #170

          I hope that this afternoon after lunch John Roberts gets sleepy and nods off at his desk and when he awakens he discovers that the fairies have caused him to grow a long beard and braided it densely with periwinkles.

          (Edit: add illustrative photo.)

          msbellows@c.imM 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • msbellows@c.imM msbellows@c.im

            I hope that this afternoon after lunch John Roberts gets sleepy and nods off at his desk and when he awakens he discovers that the fairies have caused him to grow a long beard and braided it densely with periwinkles.

            (Edit: add illustrative photo.)

            msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
            msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
            msbellows@c.im
            wrote on sidst redigeret af
            #171

            I hope that this morning when John Roberts wakes up the fairy beard has grown back.

            msbellows@c.imM 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • msbellows@c.imM msbellows@c.im

              I hope that this morning when John Roberts wakes up the fairy beard has grown back.

              msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
              msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
              msbellows@c.im
              wrote on sidst redigeret af
              #172

              I hope John Roberts' pleasure today in his former law clerk William Baude's hagiographic drivel in today's NY Times is undercut by the memory that even back then Baude was a smarmy, asskissing toady that no one liked, not even Roberts. https://www.nytimes.com/2026/04/24/opinion/shadow-docket-supreme-court-john-roberts.html

              msbellows@c.imM 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • msbellows@c.imM msbellows@c.im

                I hope John Roberts' pleasure today in his former law clerk William Baude's hagiographic drivel in today's NY Times is undercut by the memory that even back then Baude was a smarmy, asskissing toady that no one liked, not even Roberts. https://www.nytimes.com/2026/04/24/opinion/shadow-docket-supreme-court-john-roberts.html

                msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                msbellows@c.im
                wrote on sidst redigeret af
                #173

                Today I hope John Roberts decides to clean out his nightstand drawer and notices that the small bottle of lube he and his wife use every time they make love has a 2021 expiration date, and it's still 2/3 full, and it wasn't a very big bottle to start with.

                msbellows@c.imM 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                  msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                  msbellows@c.im
                  wrote on sidst redigeret af
                  #174

                  @adhdeanasl
                  Maybe he'll discover that one in her purse later. And it'll have a kinky name.

                  (And although it will vaguely upset him, he still won't allow himself to quite figure out what it means; see also 2/15 and 3/29.)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                    msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                    msbellows@c.im
                    wrote on sidst redigeret af
                    #175

                    @jeffron Only Mother opens HER nightstand drawer. God help him if he ever sees what's in that one!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • msbellows@c.imM msbellows@c.im

                      Today I hope John Roberts decides to clean out his nightstand drawer and notices that the small bottle of lube he and his wife use every time they make love has a 2021 expiration date, and it's still 2/3 full, and it wasn't a very big bottle to start with.

                      msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                      msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                      msbellows@c.im
                      wrote on sidst redigeret af
                      #176

                      This morning as he's leaving the shower I hope John Roberts isn't paying attention where he's walking because he's engrossed in a Rambo daydream fantasy about bravely saving everyone from a crazed assassin at the White House Correspondents' Dinner, and he accidentally steps barefoot on a Lego left on the floor by one of his visiting grandchildren and with the sudden surprising pain his emotions well up unexpectedly and he finds himself lying naked on the wet linoleum floor holding his hurt foot and sobbing because he hates and misses his daddy so, so much.

                      msbellows@c.imM 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                        msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                        msbellows@c.im
                        wrote on sidst redigeret af
                        #177

                        @JohanDiederik Every parent does.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                          msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                          msbellows@c.im
                          wrote on sidst redigeret af
                          #178

                          @karlauerbach Nah. I will pursue and jinx him every single day no matter what he does or how far he tries to run.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • msbellows@c.imM msbellows@c.im

                            This morning as he's leaving the shower I hope John Roberts isn't paying attention where he's walking because he's engrossed in a Rambo daydream fantasy about bravely saving everyone from a crazed assassin at the White House Correspondents' Dinner, and he accidentally steps barefoot on a Lego left on the floor by one of his visiting grandchildren and with the sudden surprising pain his emotions well up unexpectedly and he finds himself lying naked on the wet linoleum floor holding his hurt foot and sobbing because he hates and misses his daddy so, so much.

                            msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                            msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                            msbellows@c.im
                            wrote on sidst redigeret af
                            #179

                            I hope John Roberts woke up this morning with a really stuffy nose.

                            msbellows@c.imM 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                              msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                              msbellows@c.im
                              wrote on sidst redigeret af
                              #180

                              @Crowjane Give it time, friend. PND takes awhile to irritate the tissues.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • msbellows@c.imM msbellows@c.im

                                I hope John Roberts woke up this morning with a really stuffy nose.

                                msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                                msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                                msbellows@c.im
                                wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                #181

                                This morning I hope that as usual John Roberts put on one sock and then one Florsheim wingtip and tied its laces (because that's how he does it, one shoe at a time like Meathead on "All in the Family"), and then when he stood up to push his other heel into the other shoe something squished underfoot and when he took the shoe back off to look there was a green, melon flavored, sweet-bean-curd-filled mochi completely mushed into his sock and the crevices inside his shoe, and he has absolutely no idea how a melon mochi got into his shoe, and also he was wearing his favorite socks that feel really silky against his feet and now he has to change them.

                                msbellows@c.imM 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                                  msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                                  msbellows@c.im
                                  wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                  #182

                                  @sarae I was thinking of this: https://youtu.be/keX9D-KhqRI?si=FRjM6wpunFXjdA5s

                                  msbellows@c.imM 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                                    msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                                    msbellows@c.im
                                    wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                    #183

                                    @roknrol @sarae Absolutely. The problem is, half of America thought Archie Bunker was a truthteller merely disguised as an idiot, the same way Russian writers put criticisms of the Czar into the mouths of drunkards so that the writer wouldn't be sent to a gulag. This sheer number of people who agreed with Archie should have been a signal that progressivism was in trouble, because those people went on to elect Reagan and started the cascade that led to today.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • msbellows@c.imM msbellows@c.im

                                      This morning I hope that as usual John Roberts put on one sock and then one Florsheim wingtip and tied its laces (because that's how he does it, one shoe at a time like Meathead on "All in the Family"), and then when he stood up to push his other heel into the other shoe something squished underfoot and when he took the shoe back off to look there was a green, melon flavored, sweet-bean-curd-filled mochi completely mushed into his sock and the crevices inside his shoe, and he has absolutely no idea how a melon mochi got into his shoe, and also he was wearing his favorite socks that feel really silky against his feet and now he has to change them.

                                      msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                                      msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                                      msbellows@c.im
                                      wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                      #184

                                      I hope John Roberts has a blister on one heel today because he didn't get to wear his better socks yesterday.

                                      msbellows@c.imM 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                                        msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                                        msbellows@c.im
                                        wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                        #185

                                        @foolishowl @bweller @roknrol @sarae I think you guys all are missing the point. The Empire's stormtroopers are entirely good, because they're horrible shots who never hit anyone. A supposed "empire" whose shock troops are completely ineffective is effectively a pacifist state, which by definition is good.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • msbellows@c.imM msbellows@c.im

                                          @sarae I was thinking of this: https://youtu.be/keX9D-KhqRI?si=FRjM6wpunFXjdA5s

                                          msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                                          msbellows@c.imM This user is from outside of this forum
                                          msbellows@c.im
                                          wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                          #186

                                          @sarae I fixed the "one shoe" problem in the post. Thanks for pointing out the lack of clarity, which was bugging me subliminally but which I hadn't quite identified.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper