Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. There has been absolutely no research I can find that explores if autists are more likely to be vegan or vegetarian than the general population.

There has been absolutely no research I can find that explores if autists are more likely to be vegan or vegetarian than the general population.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
autismautisticneurodiverseactuallyautistivegan
7 Indlæg 5 Posters 5 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • ideogram@social.coopI This user is from outside of this forum
    ideogram@social.coopI This user is from outside of this forum
    ideogram@social.coop
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #1

    There has been absolutely no research I can find that explores if autists are more likely to be vegan or vegetarian than the general population. I find this extraordinary.
    If you are autistic, (either clinically or self diagnosed) are you vegan?
    #Autism #autistic #neurodiverse @autistics #ActuallyAutistic #vegan #VeganFood #AnimalRights

    punishmenthurts@autistics.lifeP anna_maaret@mementomori.socialA joshsusser@autistics.lifeJ ideogram@social.coopI 4 Replies Last reply
    0
    • ideogram@social.coopI ideogram@social.coop

      There has been absolutely no research I can find that explores if autists are more likely to be vegan or vegetarian than the general population. I find this extraordinary.
      If you are autistic, (either clinically or self diagnosed) are you vegan?
      #Autism #autistic #neurodiverse @autistics #ActuallyAutistic #vegan #VeganFood #AnimalRights

      punishmenthurts@autistics.lifeP This user is from outside of this forum
      punishmenthurts@autistics.lifeP This user is from outside of this forum
      punishmenthurts@autistics.life
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #2

      @ideogram @autistics
      .
      No, but I’m aware that it’s inconsistent for me. But safe foods and all that.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ideogram@social.coopI ideogram@social.coop

        There has been absolutely no research I can find that explores if autists are more likely to be vegan or vegetarian than the general population. I find this extraordinary.
        If you are autistic, (either clinically or self diagnosed) are you vegan?
        #Autism #autistic #neurodiverse @autistics #ActuallyAutistic #vegan #VeganFood #AnimalRights

        anna_maaret@mementomori.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
        anna_maaret@mementomori.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
        anna_maaret@mementomori.social
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #3

        @ideogram @autistics I am not vegan, but I eat mostly vegeterian food and I do not eat red meat.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ideogram@social.coopI ideogram@social.coop

          There has been absolutely no research I can find that explores if autists are more likely to be vegan or vegetarian than the general population. I find this extraordinary.
          If you are autistic, (either clinically or self diagnosed) are you vegan?
          #Autism #autistic #neurodiverse @autistics #ActuallyAutistic #vegan #VeganFood #AnimalRights

          joshsusser@autistics.lifeJ This user is from outside of this forum
          joshsusser@autistics.lifeJ This user is from outside of this forum
          joshsusser@autistics.life
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #4

          @ideogram not enough options here. i was vegetarian for a dozen years, but not anymore. (i answered "no")

          ideogram@social.coopI pelle@veganism.socialP 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • joshsusser@autistics.lifeJ joshsusser@autistics.life

            @ideogram not enough options here. i was vegetarian for a dozen years, but not anymore. (i answered "no")

            ideogram@social.coopI This user is from outside of this forum
            ideogram@social.coopI This user is from outside of this forum
            ideogram@social.coop
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #5

            @joshsusser
            I would love to be able to do a really good survey to drill down into ideas like "no, but I would but except for...", vegetarians, lapsed, flexitarians etc, etc.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ideogram@social.coopI ideogram@social.coop

              There has been absolutely no research I can find that explores if autists are more likely to be vegan or vegetarian than the general population. I find this extraordinary.
              If you are autistic, (either clinically or self diagnosed) are you vegan?
              #Autism #autistic #neurodiverse @autistics #ActuallyAutistic #vegan #VeganFood #AnimalRights

              ideogram@social.coopI This user is from outside of this forum
              ideogram@social.coopI This user is from outside of this forum
              ideogram@social.coop
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #6

              @autistics
              My hypothesis is that autists food choices around animal agriculture are probably bi-modal similar to intelligence distribution. A much higher prevalence of vegans and vegetarians than the typical population, but then also a big population of high meat/low veg consumption (chicken nuggets) from the ARFID crowd.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • joshsusser@autistics.lifeJ joshsusser@autistics.life

                @ideogram not enough options here. i was vegetarian for a dozen years, but not anymore. (i answered "no")

                pelle@veganism.socialP This user is from outside of this forum
                pelle@veganism.socialP This user is from outside of this forum
                pelle@veganism.social
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #7

                @joshsusser
                "no" is the correct option if you eat animal products.

                "vegetarian" is confusing because it tries to disguise breastmilk from mammals as "vegetable".

                if you eat animal products, at least just admit it.
                @ideogram

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                Svar
                • Svar som emne
                Login for at svare
                • Ældste til nyeste
                • Nyeste til ældste
                • Most Votes


                • Log ind

                • Login or register to search.
                Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                Graciously hosted by data.coop
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Hjem
                • Seneste
                • Etiketter
                • Populære
                • Verden
                • Bruger
                • Grupper