RANKED. COMPETITIVE.
-
@arichtman @JonBaker Could be any one of a number of medical complaints.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker My daughter would win that every time!
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker There are separate categories for volume (cm³) and volume (dB).
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker I should think the R.H.S. competitive toileting would be hotly contested and strictly judged. I can’t think of a better competition for a field of tipsy farmers!
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker Scotland at its best.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
Quadratholon anyone?
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
Is this one of those odd traditional sports? I'll bet that's why they're all wearing kilts!
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker here in the Netherlands there is also figure or letter pooping. And pooping a simple I or J won't cut it. S, and V are barely competitive. You need to literally bring more than your A game to win...
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker I've been saving up all week, so I hope this starts soon!

-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
You are exactly as excited as I would have imagined you to be. The universe has blessed us.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker That's not how it works. You have to throw them over a high bar.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker
Are there style points? -
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker Better eat that random gas station sandwich from the US !
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker I imagine it like figure skating, with points for objetive measures and others for subjetive ones
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker I think Randy Marsh is still Number 1.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker "showing Scotland at its best"

-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker In this case are laxatives considered a sports enhancer?


-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker
Showing Scotland at it's best: competitive pooping. -
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker simply social media
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
