RANKED. COMPETITIVE.
-
@Datterich @JonBaker 100% Scottish made products
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker CS:GO Loo Edition.

-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker I'm not Scottish myself, but I get the feeling that if we boost this enough, they might actually give it a go, while promoting colonoscopy screenings, selling fried Mars bars, and subtly implying that the English couldn't even pass the qualifiers.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker ...on company time
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
-
@JonBaker There are separate categories for volume (cm³) and volume (dB).
-
@JonBaker That's not how it works. You have to throw them over a high bar.
@Black_Flag @JonBaker and it must land on its end.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
I had a dream one time that there was a "secret pooping competition". Four people on toilets. One is pooping. The audience tries to guess who it is and the pooper tries to hide that it's them.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker game of thrones
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
Chili last night. Put me in, coach!
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker get ready for the championshit
-
@JonBaker here in the Netherlands there is also figure or letter pooping. And pooping a simple I or J won't cut it. S, and V are barely competitive. You need to literally bring more than your A game to win...
@woutervanmaanen @JonBaker Which reminds me: when I volunteered at a festival/conference in the Netherlands in 1997, the boxes the toilet paper came in labeled it as "Professional toilet paper". We wondered what that meant. And now we know.
-
@JonBaker game of thrones
@ntrembath there we go, that’s the one
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
The enshittification of the Royal Highland Show.
-
@ColmDonoghue @darkling @JonBaker Ive been working on an avant-garde interpretive poop but didn think I’d be able to find a receptive audience.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker Winner stands atop the poodium, flush with success.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker @catsalad This feels like it should be something on ESPN. The FCC will allow anything now.



Think of all the points of competition: volume of, quantity of, quality of, and type of poop (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_stool_scale). Oh! And speed! This is getting more ridiculous the more I think about it.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
Well trained cattle that can poop in a toilet!

-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
-
RANKED. COMPETITIVE. POOPING.
@JonBaker
I don't wanna know about the scoring!