I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
-
@ophis If not, we ask Musk and Bezos flying together with them to Mars very soon.

-
Most of those thoughts are going to be really stupid or irritating!
100% for sure.
@Artists_Ali and they WILL contain ads

-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
@Artists_Ali neurotypical or not quite typical or whatever, this strongly hints at two facts: 1) he doesn't know what "thought" means and 2) he doesn't know what "1000 times more" means.
-
@Artists_Ali my biggest post was also about ai lol
@forestine @Artists_Ali mine was on linkedin, a screenshot of a mastodon snarky comment about a screenshot of a Twitter user saying how he nuked his whole home folder by letting claude do some lazy work.
50k impressions.
When I tell people to look at great stuff, I get 300 views. Once it's AI, it goes big.
And I got brain damaged people comment saying 1 word: fake.
AI is turning people into MAGA brainrot zombies.
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
@Artists_Ali @coral I just had a night where I struggled falling asleep because I had 1000 times too many thoughts
I would like a device that would turn off my many thoughts when I’m trying to fall asleep please. Not the opposite, and now I know how people sleep so well.
-
@Artists_Ali My brain is too noisy as it is. Why the hell would I flood it with random mediocre thoughts averaged over a training set? If I wanted that I'd watch network television.
I almost spit my coffee!
-
I did not know it was possible to go this viral on Mastodon.

️@Artists_Ali
woolly even -
@Artists_Ali If I let them have some of my thoughts, will they do something with them? I never have enough time...
@woozle Ooooh. Same. @Artists_Ali
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
@Artists_Ali 90-95% of what an "AI executive" says amount to nothing more than the rantings of a narcissist -- the trouble is, they won't shut up
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
@Artists_Ali I want The ADHD peeps in that cloud so the Normies are overwhelmed with the base noise of the network alone.
CC: @kieran
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
@Artists_Ali Less thoughts, please.
-
@Artists_Ali can I share and translate in french, please? Because I find this very accurate

@irisdessine Sure!
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
@Artists_Ali nightmare fuel
-
Most of those thoughts are going to be really stupid or irritating!
100% for sure.
I dunno if I want a 1000 corporate mandated thoughts about why I should make bezos richer by buying things on prime day.
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
@Artists_Ali not to worry. By "thoughts" they really mean "advertisements".
-
Most of those thoughts are going to be really stupid or irritating!
100% for sure.
we literally already have the internet if we want to hear 1,000 more thoughts, and most of them are Not Good.
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
@Artists_Ali Can we have some compassion for this (I assume) poor man who seems to have a thought deficit? Can we hook his brain to the cloud so we all might understand how limited and constraining a life without enough thoughts might be? -
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
@Artists_Ali Gonna have AI summarise my thoughts into one simple thought at a time.
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
@Artists_Ali Saying this as the critter with OCD.
"I could demonstrate what happens when someone fucks up your weights and training data, but that would literally violate the Geneva Conventions".
Dead fucking serious, btw, you do NOT want to know what happens if a bad (or even merely sloppy) actor can directly upload thoughts into your mind.
It's like these fuckers are completely incapable of thinking through repercussions and "Hey maybe this is a bad idea actually?"
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
@Artists_Ali I can't help but think that whoever said this doesn't have many good thoughts of their own.