Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
222 Indlæg 171 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

    Most of those thoughts are going to be really stupid or irritating!

    100% for sure.

    bazkie@beige.partyB This user is from outside of this forum
    bazkie@beige.partyB This user is from outside of this forum
    bazkie@beige.party
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #164

    @Artists_Ali and they WILL contain ads 😬

    fckusa@mastodon.socialF 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

      I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

      Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

      You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

      You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

      confuseacat@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
      confuseacat@mastodon.socialC This user is from outside of this forum
      confuseacat@mastodon.social
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #165

      @Artists_Ali neurotypical or not quite typical or whatever, this strongly hints at two facts: 1) he doesn't know what "thought" means and 2) he doesn't know what "1000 times more" means.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • forestine@sunny.gardenF forestine@sunny.garden

        @Artists_Ali my biggest post was also about ai lol

        dolanor@hachyderm.ioD This user is from outside of this forum
        dolanor@hachyderm.ioD This user is from outside of this forum
        dolanor@hachyderm.io
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #166

        @forestine @Artists_Ali mine was on linkedin, a screenshot of a mastodon snarky comment about a screenshot of a Twitter user saying how he nuked his whole home folder by letting claude do some lazy work.

        50k impressions.

        When I tell people to look at great stuff, I get 300 views. Once it's AI, it goes big.

        And I got brain damaged people comment saying 1 word: fake.

        AI is turning people into MAGA brainrot zombies.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

          I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

          Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

          You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

          You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

          catzilla@toot.catC This user is from outside of this forum
          catzilla@toot.catC This user is from outside of this forum
          catzilla@toot.cat
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #167

          @Artists_Ali @coral I just had a night where I struggled falling asleep because I had 1000 times too many thoughts

          I would like a device that would turn off my many thoughts when I’m trying to fall asleep please. Not the opposite, and now I know how people sleep so well.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • arclight@oldbytes.spaceA arclight@oldbytes.space

            @Artists_Ali My brain is too noisy as it is. Why the hell would I flood it with random mediocre thoughts averaged over a training set? If I wanted that I'd watch network television.

            dogfox@kpop.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
            dogfox@kpop.socialD This user is from outside of this forum
            dogfox@kpop.social
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #168

            I almost spit my coffee!

            @arclight @Artists_Ali

            arclight@oldbytes.spaceA 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

              I did not know it was possible to go this viral on Mastodon. 🤷🏻‍♀️

              ozzelot@mstdn.socialO This user is from outside of this forum
              ozzelot@mstdn.socialO This user is from outside of this forum
              ozzelot@mstdn.social
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #169

              @Artists_Ali
              woolly even

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • woozle@toot.catW woozle@toot.cat

                @Artists_Ali If I let them have some of my thoughts, will they do something with them? I never have enough time...

                perfidia@autistics.lifeP This user is from outside of this forum
                perfidia@autistics.lifeP This user is from outside of this forum
                perfidia@autistics.life
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #170

                @woozle Ooooh. Same. @Artists_Ali

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                  I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                  Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                  You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                  You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                  bms@mastodon.bsd.cafeB This user is from outside of this forum
                  bms@mastodon.bsd.cafeB This user is from outside of this forum
                  bms@mastodon.bsd.cafe
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #171

                  @Artists_Ali 90-95% of what an "AI executive" says amount to nothing more than the rantings of a narcissist -- the trouble is, they won't shut up

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                    I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                    Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                    You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                    You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                    nafithebear@snaggletooth.lifeN This user is from outside of this forum
                    nafithebear@snaggletooth.lifeN This user is from outside of this forum
                    nafithebear@snaggletooth.life
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #172

                    @Artists_Ali I want The ADHD peeps in that cloud so the Normies are overwhelmed with the base noise of the network alone.

                    CC: @kieran

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                      I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                      Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                      You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                      You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                      anthonybaker@mastodon.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
                      anthonybaker@mastodon.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
                      anthonybaker@mastodon.social
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #173

                      @Artists_Ali Less thoughts, please.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • irisdessine@piaille.frI irisdessine@piaille.fr

                        @Artists_Ali can I share and translate in french, please? Because I find this very accurate 😅

                        artists_ali@sunny.gardenA This user is from outside of this forum
                        artists_ali@sunny.gardenA This user is from outside of this forum
                        artists_ali@sunny.garden
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #174

                        @irisdessine Sure!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                          I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                          Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                          You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                          You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                          chuls@mastodon.worldC This user is from outside of this forum
                          chuls@mastodon.worldC This user is from outside of this forum
                          chuls@mastodon.world
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #175

                          @Artists_Ali nightmare fuel

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                            Most of those thoughts are going to be really stupid or irritating!

                            100% for sure.

                            alienghic@timeloop.cafeA This user is from outside of this forum
                            alienghic@timeloop.cafeA This user is from outside of this forum
                            alienghic@timeloop.cafe
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #176

                            @Artists_Ali

                            I dunno if I want a 1000 corporate mandated thoughts about why I should make bezos richer by buying things on prime day.

                            theeclecticdyslexic@mstdn.socialT 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                              I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                              Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                              You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                              You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                              oddhack@mstdn.socialO This user is from outside of this forum
                              oddhack@mstdn.socialO This user is from outside of this forum
                              oddhack@mstdn.social
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #177

                              @Artists_Ali not to worry. By "thoughts" they really mean "advertisements".

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                Most of those thoughts are going to be really stupid or irritating!

                                100% for sure.

                                burnitdown@beige.partyB This user is from outside of this forum
                                burnitdown@beige.partyB This user is from outside of this forum
                                burnitdown@beige.party
                                wrote sidst redigeret af
                                #178

                                @Artists_Ali

                                we literally already have the internet if we want to hear 1,000 more thoughts, and most of them are Not Good.

                                rubelicious@mastodon.ieR 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                  I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                  Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                  You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                  You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                  technomagik@99finches.comT This user is from outside of this forum
                                  technomagik@99finches.comT This user is from outside of this forum
                                  technomagik@99finches.com
                                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                                  #179
                                  @Artists_Ali Can we have some compassion for this (I assume) poor man who seems to have a thought deficit? Can we hook his brain to the cloud so we all might understand how limited and constraining a life without enough thoughts might be?
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                    I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                    Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                    You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                    You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                    assaultpepper@mstdn.caA This user is from outside of this forum
                                    assaultpepper@mstdn.caA This user is from outside of this forum
                                    assaultpepper@mstdn.ca
                                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                                    #180

                                    @Artists_Ali Gonna have AI summarise my thoughts into one simple thought at a time.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                      I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                      Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                      You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                      You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                      kyresti@plush.cityK This user is from outside of this forum
                                      kyresti@plush.cityK This user is from outside of this forum
                                      kyresti@plush.city
                                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                                      #181

                                      @Artists_Ali Saying this as the critter with OCD.

                                      "I could demonstrate what happens when someone fucks up your weights and training data, but that would literally violate the Geneva Conventions".

                                      Dead fucking serious, btw, you do NOT want to know what happens if a bad (or even merely sloppy) actor can directly upload thoughts into your mind.

                                      It's like these fuckers are completely incapable of thinking through repercussions and "Hey maybe this is a bad idea actually?"

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                        I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                        Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                        You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                        You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                        dandels@infosec.exchangeD This user is from outside of this forum
                                        dandels@infosec.exchangeD This user is from outside of this forum
                                        dandels@infosec.exchange
                                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                                        #182

                                        @Artists_Ali I can't help but think that whoever said this doesn't have many good thoughts of their own.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                          I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                          Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                          You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                          You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                          tshirtman@mas.toT This user is from outside of this forum
                                          tshirtman@mas.toT This user is from outside of this forum
                                          tshirtman@mas.to
                                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                                          #183

                                          @Artists_Ali well, on the other hand, we don't know for sure their baseline, the evidence is sometimes scarce.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper