Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
222 Indlæg 171 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

    I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

    Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

    You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

    You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

    bms@mastodon.bsd.cafeB This user is from outside of this forum
    bms@mastodon.bsd.cafeB This user is from outside of this forum
    bms@mastodon.bsd.cafe
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #171

    @Artists_Ali 90-95% of what an "AI executive" says amount to nothing more than the rantings of a narcissist -- the trouble is, they won't shut up

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

      I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

      Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

      You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

      You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

      nafithebear@snaggletooth.lifeN This user is from outside of this forum
      nafithebear@snaggletooth.lifeN This user is from outside of this forum
      nafithebear@snaggletooth.life
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #172

      @Artists_Ali I want The ADHD peeps in that cloud so the Normies are overwhelmed with the base noise of the network alone.

      CC: @kieran

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

        I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

        Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

        You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

        You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

        anthonybaker@mastodon.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
        anthonybaker@mastodon.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
        anthonybaker@mastodon.social
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #173

        @Artists_Ali Less thoughts, please.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • irisdessine@piaille.frI irisdessine@piaille.fr

          @Artists_Ali can I share and translate in french, please? Because I find this very accurate 😅

          artists_ali@sunny.gardenA This user is from outside of this forum
          artists_ali@sunny.gardenA This user is from outside of this forum
          artists_ali@sunny.garden
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #174

          @irisdessine Sure!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

            I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

            Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

            You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

            You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

            chuls@mastodon.worldC This user is from outside of this forum
            chuls@mastodon.worldC This user is from outside of this forum
            chuls@mastodon.world
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #175

            @Artists_Ali nightmare fuel

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

              Most of those thoughts are going to be really stupid or irritating!

              100% for sure.

              alienghic@timeloop.cafeA This user is from outside of this forum
              alienghic@timeloop.cafeA This user is from outside of this forum
              alienghic@timeloop.cafe
              wrote sidst redigeret af
              #176

              @Artists_Ali

              I dunno if I want a 1000 corporate mandated thoughts about why I should make bezos richer by buying things on prime day.

              theeclecticdyslexic@mstdn.socialT 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                oddhack@mstdn.socialO This user is from outside of this forum
                oddhack@mstdn.socialO This user is from outside of this forum
                oddhack@mstdn.social
                wrote sidst redigeret af
                #177

                @Artists_Ali not to worry. By "thoughts" they really mean "advertisements".

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                  Most of those thoughts are going to be really stupid or irritating!

                  100% for sure.

                  burnitdown@beige.partyB This user is from outside of this forum
                  burnitdown@beige.partyB This user is from outside of this forum
                  burnitdown@beige.party
                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                  #178

                  @Artists_Ali

                  we literally already have the internet if we want to hear 1,000 more thoughts, and most of them are Not Good.

                  rubelicious@mastodon.ieR 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                    I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                    Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                    You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                    You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                    technomagik@99finches.comT This user is from outside of this forum
                    technomagik@99finches.comT This user is from outside of this forum
                    technomagik@99finches.com
                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                    #179
                    @Artists_Ali Can we have some compassion for this (I assume) poor man who seems to have a thought deficit? Can we hook his brain to the cloud so we all might understand how limited and constraining a life without enough thoughts might be?
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                      I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                      Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                      You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                      You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                      assaultpepper@mstdn.caA This user is from outside of this forum
                      assaultpepper@mstdn.caA This user is from outside of this forum
                      assaultpepper@mstdn.ca
                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                      #180

                      @Artists_Ali Gonna have AI summarise my thoughts into one simple thought at a time.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                        I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                        Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                        You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                        You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                        kyresti@plush.cityK This user is from outside of this forum
                        kyresti@plush.cityK This user is from outside of this forum
                        kyresti@plush.city
                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                        #181

                        @Artists_Ali Saying this as the critter with OCD.

                        "I could demonstrate what happens when someone fucks up your weights and training data, but that would literally violate the Geneva Conventions".

                        Dead fucking serious, btw, you do NOT want to know what happens if a bad (or even merely sloppy) actor can directly upload thoughts into your mind.

                        It's like these fuckers are completely incapable of thinking through repercussions and "Hey maybe this is a bad idea actually?"

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                          I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                          Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                          You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                          You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                          dandels@infosec.exchangeD This user is from outside of this forum
                          dandels@infosec.exchangeD This user is from outside of this forum
                          dandels@infosec.exchange
                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                          #182

                          @Artists_Ali I can't help but think that whoever said this doesn't have many good thoughts of their own.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                            I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                            Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                            You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                            You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                            tshirtman@mas.toT This user is from outside of this forum
                            tshirtman@mas.toT This user is from outside of this forum
                            tshirtman@mas.to
                            wrote sidst redigeret af
                            #183

                            @Artists_Ali well, on the other hand, we don't know for sure their baseline, the evidence is sometimes scarce.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • inderix@booping.synth.downloadI inderix@booping.synth.download

                              @Artists_Ali@sunny.garden I saw "connect their brains to the cloud" and thought of Microsoft introducing opt-out OneDrive sync for your brain

                              lionsphil@plush.cityL This user is from outside of this forum
                              lionsphil@plush.cityL This user is from outside of this forum
                              lionsphil@plush.city
                              wrote sidst redigeret af
                              #184

                              @inderix @Artists_Ali Thoughts and experiences violating our Content Policy have been detected and removed from your account.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                iwillyeah@mastodon.ieI This user is from outside of this forum
                                iwillyeah@mastodon.ieI This user is from outside of this forum
                                iwillyeah@mastodon.ie
                                wrote sidst redigeret af
                                #185

                                @Artists_Ali it's like they've never read a single piece of sci-fi. They think they're going to be able to choose their thoughts, and not some billionaire's algorithm. Ads beamed directly into their brains, pay to opt out. Have your own thoughts scanned and then sued by the appropriate stakeholder for being unable to have an original one.

                                holliek72@mastodonapp.ukH 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • davide_sandini@mastodon.unoD This user is from outside of this forum
                                  davide_sandini@mastodon.unoD This user is from outside of this forum
                                  davide_sandini@mastodon.uno
                                  wrote sidst redigeret af
                                  #186

                                  @Artists_Ali
                                  For a AI executive, having 1000 times more thoughts is however less than an average human...

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                    I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                    Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                    You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                    You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                    yakmacker@society.kalli.stY This user is from outside of this forum
                                    yakmacker@society.kalli.stY This user is from outside of this forum
                                    yakmacker@society.kalli.st
                                    wrote sidst redigeret af
                                    #187
                                    @Artists_Ali b-but, the number, it will go up...
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                      I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                      Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                      You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                      You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                      einspossum@chaos.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
                                      einspossum@chaos.socialE This user is from outside of this forum
                                      einspossum@chaos.social
                                      wrote sidst redigeret af
                                      #188

                                      @Artists_Ali infinite distracting thoughts!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                        I did not know it was possible to go this viral on Mastodon. 🤷🏻‍♀️

                                        F This user is from outside of this forum
                                        F This user is from outside of this forum
                                        fa@todon.nl
                                        wrote sidst redigeret af
                                        #189

                                        @Artists_Ali AI + ADHD. Not that surprising tbf

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • http_error_418@hachyderm.ioH http_error_418@hachyderm.io

                                          @Artists_Ali I took two seconds to imagine someone with anxiety and/or depression having this and, 😬 holy shit no, this would kill people

                                          F This user is from outside of this forum
                                          F This user is from outside of this forum
                                          fa@todon.nl
                                          wrote sidst redigeret af
                                          #190

                                          @http_error_418 @Artists_Ali hahaa

                                          F 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper