I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
@Artists_Ali I want The ADHD peeps in that cloud so the Normies are overwhelmed with the base noise of the network alone.
CC: @kieran
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
@Artists_Ali Less thoughts, please.
-
@Artists_Ali can I share and translate in french, please? Because I find this very accurate

@irisdessine Sure!
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
@Artists_Ali nightmare fuel
-
Most of those thoughts are going to be really stupid or irritating!
100% for sure.
I dunno if I want a 1000 corporate mandated thoughts about why I should make bezos richer by buying things on prime day.
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
@Artists_Ali not to worry. By "thoughts" they really mean "advertisements".
-
Most of those thoughts are going to be really stupid or irritating!
100% for sure.
we literally already have the internet if we want to hear 1,000 more thoughts, and most of them are Not Good.
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
@Artists_Ali Can we have some compassion for this (I assume) poor man who seems to have a thought deficit? Can we hook his brain to the cloud so we all might understand how limited and constraining a life without enough thoughts might be? -
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
@Artists_Ali Gonna have AI summarise my thoughts into one simple thought at a time.
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
@Artists_Ali Saying this as the critter with OCD.
"I could demonstrate what happens when someone fucks up your weights and training data, but that would literally violate the Geneva Conventions".
Dead fucking serious, btw, you do NOT want to know what happens if a bad (or even merely sloppy) actor can directly upload thoughts into your mind.
It's like these fuckers are completely incapable of thinking through repercussions and "Hey maybe this is a bad idea actually?"
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
@Artists_Ali I can't help but think that whoever said this doesn't have many good thoughts of their own.
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
@Artists_Ali well, on the other hand, we don't know for sure their baseline, the evidence is sometimes scarce.
-
@Artists_Ali@sunny.garden I saw "connect their brains to the cloud" and thought of Microsoft introducing opt-out OneDrive sync for your brain
@inderix @Artists_Ali Thoughts and experiences violating our Content Policy have been detected and removed from your account.
-
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
@Artists_Ali it's like they've never read a single piece of sci-fi. They think they're going to be able to choose their thoughts, and not some billionaire's algorithm. Ads beamed directly into their brains, pay to opt out. Have your own thoughts scanned and then sued by the appropriate stakeholder for being unable to have an original one.
-
@Artists_Ali
For a AI executive, having 1000 times more thoughts is however less than an average human... -
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
@Artists_Ali b-but, the number, it will go up... -
I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.
Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-
You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.
You may think you do, but you extremely do not.
@Artists_Ali infinite distracting thoughts!
-
I did not know it was possible to go this viral on Mastodon.

️@Artists_Ali AI + ADHD. Not that surprising tbf
-
@Artists_Ali I took two seconds to imagine someone with anxiety and/or depression having this and,
holy shit no, this would kill people@http_error_418 @Artists_Ali hahaa
-
@http_error_418 @Artists_Ali add in a little bit of ocd and chronic pain and trauma and... and welcome to my life. Also im so distracted that i keep forgetting stuff, including how cute a bumblebee is. So there's that.