Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
222 Indlæg 171 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

    I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

    Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

    You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

    You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

    thetenuousorder@meow.socialT This user is from outside of this forum
    thetenuousorder@meow.socialT This user is from outside of this forum
    thetenuousorder@meow.social
    wrote on sidst redigeret af
    #42

    @Artists_Ali that or a seizure

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • alter_unicorn@masto.bikeA This user is from outside of this forum
      alter_unicorn@masto.bikeA This user is from outside of this forum
      alter_unicorn@masto.bike
      wrote on sidst redigeret af
      #43

      @Artists_Ali lets connect an AI to my very much ADHD brain and watch it die from poisoning. no amount of RAM can handle all the randomness and noise.

      artists_ali@sunny.gardenA 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

        I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

        Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

        You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

        You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

        lyonsinbeta@mastodon.socialL This user is from outside of this forum
        lyonsinbeta@mastodon.socialL This user is from outside of this forum
        lyonsinbeta@mastodon.social
        wrote on sidst redigeret af
        #44

        @Artists_Ali seconded.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

          I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

          Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

          You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

          You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

          aedius@lavraievie.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
          aedius@lavraievie.socialA This user is from outside of this forum
          aedius@lavraievie.social
          wrote on sidst redigeret af
          #45

          @Artists_Ali

          Executive don't bother, it's impossible to multiply 0

          nieuemma@mastodon.deN 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

            I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

            Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

            You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

            You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

            smolwaffle@union.placeS This user is from outside of this forum
            smolwaffle@union.placeS This user is from outside of this forum
            smolwaffle@union.place
            wrote on sidst redigeret af
            #46

            @Artists_Ali
            Look what they need to mimic a fraction of our power!
            @shapr

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • alter_unicorn@masto.bikeA alter_unicorn@masto.bike

              @Artists_Ali lets connect an AI to my very much ADHD brain and watch it die from poisoning. no amount of RAM can handle all the randomness and noise.

              artists_ali@sunny.gardenA This user is from outside of this forum
              artists_ali@sunny.gardenA This user is from outside of this forum
              artists_ali@sunny.garden
              wrote on sidst redigeret af
              #47

              @alter_unicorn TRUE!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                Most of those thoughts are going to be really stupid or irritating!

                100% for sure.

                woozle@toot.catW This user is from outside of this forum
                woozle@toot.catW This user is from outside of this forum
                woozle@toot.cat
                wrote on sidst redigeret af
                #48

                @Artists_Ali If I let them have some of my thoughts, will they do something with them? I never have enough time...

                perfidia@autistics.lifeP 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • epic_null@infosec.exchangeE epic_null@infosec.exchange

                  @Shdwdrgn @Artists_Ali Counter argHOT SINGLES IN YOUR AREAument, I think we haNEVER TRUST THIS ONE VEGITABLEve proven whCANDY CRUSH DOWNLOADy that is a terNEED MORE THOUGHT TIME? GET THOUGHTS PLUS FOR ONLY 29.99 A WEEKrible idea.

                  lp0_on_fire@social.linux.pizzaL This user is from outside of this forum
                  lp0_on_fire@social.linux.pizzaL This user is from outside of this forum
                  lp0_on_fire@social.linux.pizza
                  wrote on sidst redigeret af
                  #49

                  @Epic_Null @Shdwdrgn @Artists_Ali, I guarantee that Thoughts™ will shove that Thoughts+™ one into subscribers' brains whenever it can, and that far too many will… have it thought for them… that they should pay for it. And they will.

                  (Also, release the hypnodrones.)

                  shdwdrgn@tech.lgbtS 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                    I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                    Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                    You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                    You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                    6@possum.city6 This user is from outside of this forum
                    6@possum.city6 This user is from outside of this forum
                    6@possum.city
                    wrote on sidst redigeret af
                    #50

                    @Artists_Ali@sunny.garden mmm, more thoughts at same speed will saturate the bandwidth and suck ass
                    but if you could "overclock" brains, THEN it could maybe allow for like...3x more thoughts...lol

                    adhd is fun but...wait what was i saying?

                    lispi314@udongein.xyzL 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                      @Shdwdrgn Good for you babe! Teach us your magic! 😁

                      shdwdrgn@tech.lgbtS This user is from outside of this forum
                      shdwdrgn@tech.lgbtS This user is from outside of this forum
                      shdwdrgn@tech.lgbt
                      wrote on sidst redigeret af
                      #51

                      @Artists_Ali I wish I had an answer to that, I would love to be able to help everyone. 😞 I guess my focus in life has just been that I'm gonna be happy and fuck everyone else. There's so much scary shit in life and I just have to ignore what I can't change. Maybe I just put up too many walls. If I could hold everyone and make the bad shit go away, I would. I don't have answers, but I have a kind ear willing to listen and talk.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • lp0_on_fire@social.linux.pizzaL lp0_on_fire@social.linux.pizza

                        @Epic_Null @Shdwdrgn @Artists_Ali, I guarantee that Thoughts™ will shove that Thoughts+™ one into subscribers' brains whenever it can, and that far too many will… have it thought for them… that they should pay for it. And they will.

                        (Also, release the hypnodrones.)

                        shdwdrgn@tech.lgbtS This user is from outside of this forum
                        shdwdrgn@tech.lgbtS This user is from outside of this forum
                        shdwdrgn@tech.lgbt
                        wrote on sidst redigeret af
                        #52

                        @lp0_on_fire @Epic_Null @Artists_Ali Heh that's exactly why I don't trust Musk and those sorts... I'm trying to develop my own methods that I can actually control.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                          I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                          Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                          You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                          You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                          elexia@catcatnya.comE This user is from outside of this forum
                          elexia@catcatnya.comE This user is from outside of this forum
                          elexia@catcatnya.com
                          wrote on sidst redigeret af
                          #53

                          @Artists_Ali more thoughts is in fact not more better

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                            I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                            Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                            You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                            You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                            umbreon@donphan.socialU This user is from outside of this forum
                            umbreon@donphan.socialU This user is from outside of this forum
                            umbreon@donphan.social
                            wrote on sidst redigeret af
                            #54

                            @Artists_Ali also even if you could wrangle 1,000 simultaneous thoughts at once.... what would you do with it? People are limited to one thing at a time most of the time.

                            lispi314@udongein.xyzL 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                              I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                              Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                              You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                              You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                              staticr@guild.pmdcollab.orgS This user is from outside of this forum
                              staticr@guild.pmdcollab.orgS This user is from outside of this forum
                              staticr@guild.pmdcollab.org
                              wrote on sidst redigeret af
                              #55

                              @Artists_Ali https://guild.pmdcollab.org/@StaticR/115858757833938526

                              renardboy@mastodon.socialR 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • staticr@guild.pmdcollab.orgS staticr@guild.pmdcollab.org

                                @Artists_Ali https://guild.pmdcollab.org/@StaticR/115858757833938526

                                renardboy@mastodon.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                                renardboy@mastodon.socialR This user is from outside of this forum
                                renardboy@mastodon.social
                                wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                #56

                                @StaticR @Artists_Ali tbf coming up with smart ideas largely involves permutating over combinations of simple concepts until something good pops out. That or I'm just not as smart as I think I am, which is a real possibility.

                                staticr@guild.pmdcollab.orgS 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                  I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                  Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                  You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                  You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                  fgbjr@indieweb.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
                                  fgbjr@indieweb.socialF This user is from outside of this forum
                                  fgbjr@indieweb.social
                                  wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                  #57

                                  @Artists_Ali I was thinking exactly the same thing. Having 1,000 times more ideas doesn't mean there's necessarily going to be a good one among them. It'll sure keep a person busy though.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                    I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                    Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                    You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                    You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                    mrgrumpymonkey@mastodon.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
                                    mrgrumpymonkey@mastodon.socialM This user is from outside of this forum
                                    mrgrumpymonkey@mastodon.social
                                    wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                    #58

                                    @Artists_Ali So this is the latest grift?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                      I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                      Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                      You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                      You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                      mrrmot@oldbytes.spaceM This user is from outside of this forum
                                      mrrmot@oldbytes.spaceM This user is from outside of this forum
                                      mrrmot@oldbytes.space
                                      wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                      #59

                                      @Artists_Ali i mean, The Black Cloud was only written [checks notes] seventy years ago, you can't expect people to have actually learned from it yet...

                                      mrrmot@oldbytes.spaceM 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • mrrmot@oldbytes.spaceM mrrmot@oldbytes.space

                                        @Artists_Ali i mean, The Black Cloud was only written [checks notes] seventy years ago, you can't expect people to have actually learned from it yet...

                                        mrrmot@oldbytes.spaceM This user is from outside of this forum
                                        mrrmot@oldbytes.spaceM This user is from outside of this forum
                                        mrrmot@oldbytes.space
                                        wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                        #60

                                        @Artists_Ali And yes, of course I know the similarity is a bit far-fetched; today's "scientists" are not even suggesting plugging into anything remotely intelligent...

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • artists_ali@sunny.gardenA artists_ali@sunny.garden

                                          I just saw a video of an AI executive saying that people will connect their brains to the cloud so they can have 1,000 times more thoughts.

                                          Neurotypical people. Please listen to me. I promise you, with all the ADHD in my body-

                                          You really do not want 1,000 more thoughts.

                                          You may think you do, but you extremely do not.

                                          rednikki@toot.bostonR This user is from outside of this forum
                                          rednikki@toot.bostonR This user is from outside of this forum
                                          rednikki@toot.boston
                                          wrote on sidst redigeret af
                                          #61

                                          @Artists_Ali This sounds like an AI executive that has done a LOT of coke.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          Svar
                                          • Svar som emne
                                          Login for at svare
                                          • Ældste til nyeste
                                          • Nyeste til ældste
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Log ind

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          Powered by NodeBB Contributors
                                          Graciously hosted by data.coop
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Hjem
                                          • Seneste
                                          • Etiketter
                                          • Populære
                                          • Verden
                                          • Bruger
                                          • Grupper