Skip to content
  • Hjem
  • Seneste
  • Etiketter
  • Populære
  • Verden
  • Bruger
  • Grupper
Temaer
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Kollaps
FARVEL BIG TECH
  1. Forside
  2. Ikke-kategoriseret
  3. You want font?

You want font?

Planlagt Fastgjort Låst Flyttet Ikke-kategoriseret
fontfreefontdesigntypographyfonts
5 Indlæg 3 Posters 0 Visninger
  • Ældste til nyeste
  • Nyeste til ældste
  • Most Votes
Svar
  • Svar som emne
Login for at svare
Denne tråd er blevet slettet. Kun brugere med emne behandlings privilegier kan se den.
  • nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN This user is from outside of this forum
    nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN This user is from outside of this forum
    nicetriangle@mastodon.social
    wrote sidst redigeret af
    #1

    You want font? I got font. Free font.

    Anybody subscribed to my newsletter can have this font for free to help me beta test it because I don't know what I'm doing and can use all the help I can get 🤣

    It's a pretty sweet font I think. It's inspired by mid century hand lettered posters. I'm really digging it and I hope you will too.

    get it now via https://sendfox.com/nicetriangle

    #font #freefont #design #typography #fonts #typedesign #typography

    noodlejetski@masto.aiN barrymieny@mastodon.socialB 2 Replies Last reply
    1
    0
    • nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN nicetriangle@mastodon.social

      You want font? I got font. Free font.

      Anybody subscribed to my newsletter can have this font for free to help me beta test it because I don't know what I'm doing and can use all the help I can get 🤣

      It's a pretty sweet font I think. It's inspired by mid century hand lettered posters. I'm really digging it and I hope you will too.

      get it now via https://sendfox.com/nicetriangle

      #font #freefont #design #typography #fonts #typedesign #typography

      noodlejetski@masto.aiN This user is from outside of this forum
      noodlejetski@masto.aiN This user is from outside of this forum
      noodlejetski@masto.ai
      wrote sidst redigeret af
      #2

      @nicetriangle looks like it's missing just one Polish diacritic, Ł.

      nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN nicetriangle@mastodon.social

        You want font? I got font. Free font.

        Anybody subscribed to my newsletter can have this font for free to help me beta test it because I don't know what I'm doing and can use all the help I can get 🤣

        It's a pretty sweet font I think. It's inspired by mid century hand lettered posters. I'm really digging it and I hope you will too.

        get it now via https://sendfox.com/nicetriangle

        #font #freefont #design #typography #fonts #typedesign #typography

        barrymieny@mastodon.socialB This user is from outside of this forum
        barrymieny@mastodon.socialB This user is from outside of this forum
        barrymieny@mastodon.social
        wrote sidst redigeret af
        #3

        @nicetriangle Nice font. Getting some Gyllene Tider Hux Flux vibes from your artwork.

        nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • noodlejetski@masto.aiN noodlejetski@masto.ai

          @nicetriangle looks like it's missing just one Polish diacritic, Ł.

          nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN This user is from outside of this forum
          nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN This user is from outside of this forum
          nicetriangle@mastodon.social
          wrote sidst redigeret af
          #4

          @noodlejetski yeah it's on the to-do list!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • barrymieny@mastodon.socialB barrymieny@mastodon.social

            @nicetriangle Nice font. Getting some Gyllene Tider Hux Flux vibes from your artwork.

            nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN This user is from outside of this forum
            nicetriangle@mastodon.socialN This user is from outside of this forum
            nicetriangle@mastodon.social
            wrote sidst redigeret af
            #5

            @barrymieny thanks!!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • jwcph@helvede.netJ jwcph@helvede.net shared this topic
            Svar
            • Svar som emne
            Login for at svare
            • Ældste til nyeste
            • Nyeste til ældste
            • Most Votes


            • Log ind

            • Login or register to search.
            Powered by NodeBB Contributors
            Graciously hosted by data.coop
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Hjem
            • Seneste
            • Etiketter
            • Populære
            • Verden
            • Bruger
            • Grupper