Flock thinks it's cameras have a legal right to privacy in public.
-
@thomkennon @elfin that's basically just the US population density map? Does every single town have these?
-
Flock thinks it's cameras have a legal right to privacy in public.

@elfin No one would ever make a movie with this stupid of a timeline. It was crash and burn, be a total loss of investment.
But here, in this reality, the people in charge of the Keystone cops, Three Stooges main characters, and unbelievable plot are raking in the cash.
-
Flock thinks it's cameras have a legal right to privacy in public.

Corporate personhood -- a Constitutional heresy purchased by billionaires & oil oligarchs.
https://freakonomics.com/podcast/why-hate-the-koch-brothers-part-1/https://www.gadgetreview.com/argentina-wants-ai-robots-to-run-non-human-corporations
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/2026/05/hawaii-corporations-political-money/687159/
https://qz.com/ai-constitutional-rights-legal-personhood-implications-052726
https://futurism.com/future-society/corporations-personhood-legal-court-death-penalty
https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/analysis-opinion/history-corporate-personhood
https://corporateaccountability.org/blog/outrageous-and-true-history-of-corporations-us-democracy/
https://afj.org/article/corporate-power-reset-movement-updates-from-the-states/
Musk's & his cronies want AI corporations to be an unaccountability machine.
https://www.gadgetreview.com/how-ai-data-centers-disconnecting-simultaneously-caused-a-1000-mile-disturbance -
Flock thinks it's cameras have a legal right to privacy in public.

@elfin
Naughty naughty naughty Flock.
Flock needs a good spanking.
-
Flock thinks it's cameras have a legal right to privacy in public.

@elfin
If they have a right to video us, why dont we have a right to know where they are?
Fuck Flock!!! -
Flock thinks it's cameras have a legal right to privacy in public.

@elfin if they remove the cameras, then the map will hold no power over them

️ -
@thomkennon @elfin I am *LIVID* that there are some in Canada.
@ZenHeathen @thomkennon @elfin
Why am I not surprised that Kelowna of all places is the big Canadian hotspot. Ugh.
-
@thomkennon @elfin
just trying to make sure my little ouispy devices work.
gotta test your gear in the wild, not in the lab! -
@tony *Tiger Smile* CORRECT!
OSM gives zero fucks (I'm told) and it's "Open" Street Map so anyone can (and will) just make a new one, and I've exported the data to my maps (NextCloud) so all I have to do is import it again AND SHARE this data with anyone who wants it.
Anyway, no judge (except perhaps the Fifth Circuit) will grant Flock this so I/We aren't worried.
Wouldn't any injunction to remove a map, as it tracks the company, and thus is more akin to stalking than publicity... Equally indict Flock collecting and making maps of people's personal lives?
-
@elfin
Naughty naughty naughty Flock.
Flock needs a good spanking.
I am suddenly conflicted.
-
Flock thinks it's cameras have a legal right to privacy in public.

@elfin Gonna start setting up my own cameras facing directly at flocks.
-
Flock thinks it's cameras have a legal right to privacy in public.

@elfin
"Stop doxing our spy robots!" - Flock -
Flock thinks it's cameras have a legal right to privacy in public.

@elfin People have human rights, organizations do not, machines do not not not.
-
Flock thinks it's cameras have a legal right to privacy in public.

@elfin it's halloween in one month. ya know. the night where literally everyone is on foot and wearing masks. it could be... a flock purge.
-
I am suddenly conflicted.
-
@thomkennon @elfin I am *LIVID* that there are some in Canada.
@ZenHeathen @thomkennon @elfin
Kingston, Napanee and Sudbury?
-
@elfin People have human rights, organizations do not, machines do not not not.
-
@ZenHeathen @thomkennon @elfin
Why am I not surprised that Kelowna of all places is the big Canadian hotspot. Ugh.
@cthulku @ZenHeathen @thomkennon @elfin Battery powered reciprocating saw goes bzzzzzzzrrrrrrppttttt! (just ask your local catalytic converter pirate for safe handling technique tips) -
@assimilateborg @elfin @knutson_brain
Since the holiday season is nearly upon us, I think we should be more generous, and consider festive expressions of our sentiments, such as glitter, maybe colorful paint and streamers.
People could get inventive and dress them up for Halloween. Anything to make a splash because Halloween is perfect for creepy decorations
-
@assimilateborg
That's interesting, how does the shears internal actuating bar compensate for the outer tube expansion and contraction?
@elfin @knutson_brain

