Flock thinks it's cameras have a legal right to privacy in public.
-
Flock thinks it's cameras have a legal right to privacy in public.

@elfin The irony.
-
Flock thinks it's cameras have a legal right to privacy in public.
@elfin Incidentally, on a completely unrelated tangent, the YT channel Woahbros has a helpful series of two short videos concerning the most efficient methods of cutting 2 1/2" aluminum pipe. https://youtube.com/shorts/aAc3Kq0bFPs https://youtube.com/shorts/gF1gSCNFRXA -
Flock thinks it's cameras have a legal right to privacy in public.

-
@assimilateborg
That's interesting, how does the shears internal actuating bar compensate for the outer tube expansion and contraction?
@elfin @knutson_brain@slowmart @elfin @knutson_brain no idea how these work. I have one but never dismantled it. If I would build one, the movement I would transmit with a rotating bar, which can be made telescoping.
-
@elfin Only thing to do is to disseminate the map as widely as possible.
-
Flock thinks it's cameras have a legal right to privacy in public.

-
Flock thinks it's cameras have a legal right to privacy in public.

Cover them up with thick opaque plastic bags, so they can have some privacy

-
Flock thinks it's cameras have a legal right to privacy in public.

@elfin These dumb bastards are flailing.
They've lost 100+ contracts just this month.
-
@elfin These dumb bastards are flailing.
They've lost 100+ contracts just this month.
@FlashMobOfOne Couldn't happen to nicer folk.
-
@failedLyndonLaRouchite @morgan I think that people are past caring about "legal action" from Flock. Quite past that point.
Now, I'd like to see the same outrage against Ring cameras. There are lots more of them.
-
@elfin Incidentally, on a completely unrelated tangent, the YT channel Woahbros has a helpful series of two short videos concerning the most efficient methods of cutting 2 1/2" aluminum pipe. https://youtube.com/shorts/aAc3Kq0bFPs https://youtube.com/shorts/gF1gSCNFRXA
@scooter Apropos of nothing in particular. *cough*
-
@elfin The irony.
@mrgrumpymonkey I miss when The Onion was irony.
-
@gimmechocolate @Bobsee Yup.

-
@assimilateborg @elfin @knutson_brain
Since the holiday season is nearly upon us, I think we should be more generous, and consider festive expressions of our sentiments, such as glitter, maybe colorful paint and streamers.
People could get inventive and dress them up for Halloween. Anything to make a splash because Halloween is perfect for creepy decorations
@GhostOnTheHalfShell @assimilateborg @knutson_brain *Snorts Hot Coffee*
Ow ... damnit.
-
@cthulku @ZenHeathen @thomkennon @elfin Battery powered reciprocating saw goes bzzzzzzzrrrrrrppttttt! (just ask your local catalytic converter pirate for safe handling technique tips)
@phasorburn @ZenHeathen @cthulku @thomkennon Can you recruit them? I hadn't thought of that.
-
@elfin People have human rights, organizations do not, machines do not not not.
@pinhman Ah ... I'm afraid that you've forgotten that corporations are people in the good ol USofA.
-
@thomkennon @elfin I am *LIVID* that there are some in Canada.
@ZenHeathen @thomkennon I become afraid when I hear a Canadian use such strong language as "livid". This is cause for alarm.
-
@Taco_lad @knutson_brain I hear Ryobi makes a nice portable one. Recommend fine teeth.
-
@ZenHeathen @thomkennon I become afraid when I hear a Canadian use such strong language as "livid". This is cause for alarm.
@elfin I'm sorry.
️ @thomkennon -
@elfin it's halloween in one month. ya know. the night where literally everyone is on foot and wearing masks. it could be... a flock purge.
@snosrapkungfu Oh my ... I just got ... excited.