Ruin a book by adding a word
-
Must.... Not.... Say.... The..... Sex Diary..... of...... Anne........ Frank
@TheBreadmonkey Fucks sake Ben, I've just shot beer out through my nose.
-
@KaraLG84 @TheBreadmonkey Not Now, Bernard Bresslaw
-
@KaraLG84 @TheBreadmonkey Not Now, Bernard Bresslaw
@captainblack @TheBreadmonkey burglar Bill Evans.
-
@linuxandyarn @TheBreadmonkey Journey to the Chewy Center of the Earth
@chertridge @TheBreadmonkey TekWar of the Worlds
-
Forgot Stephen King!
IT Support
The Night Stand
Salem’s A Lot
The Lovely Long Walk(edit - I'm really enjoying Salem’s A Lot)
@TheBreadmonkey Salem's A Lot sounds like the title of an 80s sitcom.
-
@kimlockhartga @TheBreadmonkey 'A Farewell to Both Arms' is good, Kim. Well played! ;>)
@wendigo @TheBreadmonkey thank you!
-
I think he was proud of it. It was a crowd sort of situation so not like leaping out of the bushes, and he would announce it first to give people the option to look. This still doesn't sound great, does it.
-
Ruin a book by adding a word
The EVIL Bible
Captain Corelli's Mandolin Hammer
Pride and Racial Prejudice
The Problematic Godfather
The Great Big Gatsby
The Count Dracula of Monty Cristo
The Lord of the Penis Rings
Black Beauty Pageant
Watership Down Syndrome
The Erotic Tale of Peter Rabbit
The Secret Murder Diary of Adrian Mole
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Massacre(reckon I've improved some NOT ALL of these tbh)
@TheBreadmonkey Moby Dick Pic
-
@TheBreadmonkey To Kill A Mockingbird Slowly
@Devonkiwi @TheBreadmonkey I had this exact same thought and was afraid to say it!
-
All I've got is Wide Sargasso Sea Horse and Left Hand Drive of Darkness
@TheBreadmonkey @passenger
Wide-Load Sargasso Sea
Leftover Hand of Darkness -
Death Cult of a Salesman
The Scarlet Letterbox
Mansfield Parking Lot@Theorem_Poem @_thegeoff @TheBreadmonkey I saw Mansfield Parking Lot play in the Royal Oak in Bishops Cleeve back in 1999.
-
Ruin a book by adding a word
The EVIL Bible
Captain Corelli's Mandolin Hammer
Pride and Racial Prejudice
The Problematic Godfather
The Great Big Gatsby
The Count Dracula of Monty Cristo
The Lord of the Penis Rings
Black Beauty Pageant
Watership Down Syndrome
The Erotic Tale of Peter Rabbit
The Secret Murder Diary of Adrian Mole
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Massacre(reckon I've improved some NOT ALL of these tbh)
@TheBreadmonkey
Portrait of the Balloon Artist as a Young Man
Fuck the Iliad
The Human Shit Stain
Devil in a Blue Head Dress -
101 Dead Dalmatians got me. We are terrible people.

@TheBreadmonkey @theonlygolux
You guys are masters of the art.
I'm dying here.
Thanx 4 the lulz.
Bong hits 4 ruining book titles. -
Ruin a book by adding a word
The EVIL Bible
Captain Corelli's Mandolin Hammer
Pride and Racial Prejudice
The Problematic Godfather
The Great Big Gatsby
The Count Dracula of Monty Cristo
The Lord of the Penis Rings
Black Beauty Pageant
Watership Down Syndrome
The Erotic Tale of Peter Rabbit
The Secret Murder Diary of Adrian Mole
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Massacre(reckon I've improved some NOT ALL of these tbh)
@TheBreadmonkey
I know why the caged bird sings: treats
Racist Jane Eyre
A Void EEEEEEEE -
Ruin a book by adding a word
The EVIL Bible
Captain Corelli's Mandolin Hammer
Pride and Racial Prejudice
The Problematic Godfather
The Great Big Gatsby
The Count Dracula of Monty Cristo
The Lord of the Penis Rings
Black Beauty Pageant
Watership Down Syndrome
The Erotic Tale of Peter Rabbit
The Secret Murder Diary of Adrian Mole
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Massacre(reckon I've improved some NOT ALL of these tbh)
@TheBreadmonkey shouldn't the added word change something? I don't get the first one.
The others are kinda funny though. -
Ruin a book by adding a word
The EVIL Bible
Captain Corelli's Mandolin Hammer
Pride and Racial Prejudice
The Problematic Godfather
The Great Big Gatsby
The Count Dracula of Monty Cristo
The Lord of the Penis Rings
Black Beauty Pageant
Watership Down Syndrome
The Erotic Tale of Peter Rabbit
The Secret Murder Diary of Adrian Mole
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Massacre(reckon I've improved some NOT ALL of these tbh)
@TheBreadmonkey Not sure which I prefer,
The Once and Future Short King
or
The Once and Future Drag King
-
Tess Daly of the D'Urbervilles
Liza Minelli of Lambeth
-
Ruin a book by adding a word
The EVIL Bible
Captain Corelli's Mandolin Hammer
Pride and Racial Prejudice
The Problematic Godfather
The Great Big Gatsby
The Count Dracula of Monty Cristo
The Lord of the Penis Rings
Black Beauty Pageant
Watership Down Syndrome
The Erotic Tale of Peter Rabbit
The Secret Murder Diary of Adrian Mole
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Massacre(reckon I've improved some NOT ALL of these tbh)
I Who Have Never Known Good Men
The Love Shack
The Ocean at the End of the Bowling Lane
Kafka on the Jersey Shore
The Rose Bro Code
Go Ask Alice Cooper -
@TheBreadmonkey Not sure which I prefer,
The Once and Future Short King
or
The Once and Future Drag King
@TheBreadmonkey Sophie's Choice Morsels